Morais interview

Haha nothing beats when big Gordon was speaking to him slowly and he turns round and says I speak English you know in perfect cockney !!

I was worried when he took off in mid flight and kicked the corner flag for his celebration.

Fook me he looked like Batfink.

So... Offer on the table, not signed yet, manager knows what he wants and knows that he wants to be here and that’s all that matters...

Either a short term contract and Morais wants the security of a longer term?

or

A crap wage and he wants more?

What do we reckon?

So... Offer on the table, not signed yet, manager knows what he wants and knows that he wants to be here and that’s all that matters...

Either a short term contract and Morais wants the security of a longer term?

or

A crap wage and he wants more?

What do we reckon?

either way, i hope it's sorted out soon. if he keeps playing like has he could get snapped up. so we could probably do with risking a longer contract or an extention clause

surely he would still be owed money off the administrators (not being d+g but everyone knows our position . . or do they?)

That wouldn't stop the current owners offering him a longer contract though. If we go into admin, the owners won't be putting any more money in....

That wouldn't stop the current owners offering him a longer contract though. If we go into admin, the owners won't be putting any more money in....

i think Corney is more responsible than that

would us as a club be liable to pay out his contract though?