Transfer deadline day

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REcord British transfer……….until Torres signs. Glad to see these football clubs are so in touch with the common man during these harsh economic austere times...

Torres signed before Carroll did, so Carroll never broke the transfer record.

Yeah Sky have just mentioned that, i'm sure this has been ongoing all day, transfers simply don't happen in 7 minutes!!!

Yeah, the bid has failed apparently. Fair play to Blackpool for keeping hold of him.

Torres signed before Carroll did, so Carroll never broke the transfer record.

Yeah, the bid has failed apparently. Fair play to Blackpool for keeping hold of him.

Radio this morning said an "admin" error at Blackpool buggered up the Adam move :lol: You can imagine Holloway saying "Sorry Harry my dyslexic monkey didnt use know how to use the fax machine and then it was all to late "

At just 22, I scored 24 goals to help win promotion back to the Premier League. In my first top flight season I had 15 goals by the end of Jan, including a goal against the reigning champions, away at Arsenal and in a home win vs Liverpool. I've had an England call-up and a debut in a friendly. So, am I a £35m striker?

No, I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002