Transfer deadline day

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Carroll is an absolute demon.

He is becoming a centre forward of the very highest calibre - he's already not far off Didier Drogba and yet still only a kid by comparison.

I know what you are saying but he only has 34 career goals = £35,000,000?

:lol:

rip off, my bid for £8 million just been accepted on FM11 :lol:

The way football is going at the moment I dont think this fee is as bad as people are making out,

He is 22 and improving all the time, as stated below his heading is near one of the best in the prem and he is good on his feet, give it 10 years down the line averaging 15 goals a season then this transfere will be well worth it**

** or he could be in the stiffs in 5 years and this seen as a big flop

Andy Carroll is an absolute demon.

He is becoming a centre forward of the very highest calibre - he's already not far off Didier Drogba and yet still only a kid by comparison.

Have to say I agree Stitch, Shearer was hardly prolific at Southampton but Blackburn still paid a record £3.5m for him 18 1/2 years ago. He clicked under Dalglish who spotted the raw potential of a relatively young striker. (although other teams wanted him)

Carroll is the real deal imo!

If its as reported by Talk Sport that the Torres deal is worth £48 million plus Anelka then if you get Carrol and Anelka plus £13 million to buy Adams or Ashley young it stacks up pretty well against a sulking Torres..IMO

can't argue with :lol:

first i've heard of Anelka being thrown in

Scott Spencer gone to Lincoln, that bit of business we did on him seems better and better all the time.

Said that the other day Cec, and as I said then I hope we get the pay outs from the Philliskirk and Eaves clauses and the the golden goose at Eastlands lays that much anticipated 'golden egg'...