Transfer deadline day

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scunthorpe's Woolford apparently en route to Bristol by helicopter. Couild have a significant bearing on the Taylor saga.

Still dont think Taylor would sign a contract for Scunny,

Come on Taylor your good at dropping like a fly FAIL YOUR MEDICAL :wink:

Scunthorpe's Woolford apparently en route to Bristol by helicopter. Couild have a significant bearing on the Taylor saga.

I don't think he'll want to go to doomed Scunthorpe, :censored:ty little club punching way above their weight and I can only see them dropping like a stone over the next couple of years. Burnley, Leeds or Blackpool is where I reckon he'll end up and Latics for once have used their noggins by using Scunny's interest to gauge interest and up the price.

They're doing what Spurs did with Berbatov, letting him go and agree terms, pass a medical then hold the negotiations at ransom for a few extra mil. It'll go through for £37mil or so later this evening.

Or Sky are bull:censored:ting so that idiotic Prem fans will be glued to their over-hyped hysterical coverage of an artificial market place...

Have to say I agree Stitch, Shearer was hardly prolific at Southampton but Blackburn still paid a record £3.5m for him 18 1/2 years ago. He clicked under Dalglish who spotted the raw potential of a relatively young striker. (although other teams wanted him)

Carroll is the real deal imo!

Well noticed - another close similarity between the two. He's going to be like Shearer and Duncan Ferguson rolled into one. I'll be watching England games again soon.

Ridiculous isn't it. First of all transfer windows but then them being stringent enough to warrant Scunthorpe players flying around in helicopters.

The rumours coming out of Toonside about the Carroll saga are hilarious.

I'm told Liverpool chartered a private jet to fly him in, then the second bid of £35M was rejected but only after Pardew resigned, then when finidng out the bid had been rejected Carroll submitted a formal transfer request from John Lennon Arrivals ... which has been ACCEPTED pending an improved bid from Liverpool!

I'm told Liverpool chartered a private jet to fly him in, then the second bid of £35M was rejected but only after Pardew resigned, then when finidng out the bid had been rejected Carroll submitted a formal transfer request from John Lennon Arrivals ... which has been ACCEPTED pending an improved bid from Liverpool!

pardew resigned.??

Which makes him £5million more expensive than David Villa :blink: who is the best striker in the world. Andy Carrol is a hell of a striker but not a £35million one.