Pick One

On top form who would you rather have as right back?

Lee

Eardley

Lomax

Am interested to see how people feel now one time favourite is making a name for himself in the game and the other is at the lashers

Edited by palmer1

Lee

Eardley

Lomax

Am interested to see how people feel now one time favourite is making a name for himself in the game and the other is at the lashers

I'd probably just take Lee over Eardley.

I don't know what Lomax is doing there as an option tbh.

Edited by Hometownclub

I'd probably just take Lee over Eardley.

I don't know what Lomax is doing there as an option tbh.

Lomax is an option because when Lomax and Eardley where both here there was a lot of debate on here as to who was better with

A lot of posters going for Kelvin

Now they have gone in complete opposite directions I was wondering what those views where now

Probably Lee as hes better on the ball and a bit more of an attacking threat down the wing.

Eardly was probably the better defender and a great shot on him - both decent players would have either.

Eardly in this squad would in my opnion show that he was a very good player

Lomax is an option because when Lomax and Eardley where both here there was a lot of debate on here as to who was better with

A lot of posters going for Kelvin

Now they have gone in complete opposite directions I was wondering what those views where now

Eardley all day, great free kick, good tackler and a decent cross when he didn't have to resort putting them in from the half way line!

Regards Lee, our most consistent player so far and a true contender for player of the season, wouldn't be disappointed with either in the side. Lee probably has a bit more class on the ball and linked up nicely a few times last night.

Lee is a better player than the Eardley that B,pool bought, however Eardley has since improved due to playing at a better standard, i am certain Kieran would also do the same if he moved to a higher division, thus making Kieran a better all round player than Eards, however both were very different and had their own attributes. mould them into 1 and you woul have 1 ell of a FB

Edited by j@cko

Lee

Eardley

Lomax

There was an Irish lad that we got from Leeds that wasn't too bad at right back :wink:

Think some knob turned him into a left back somewhere :grin:

Lee

Eardley

Lomax

Eardley.

I was one of his backers here, always rated him since i saw him play in the reserves when Shez managed them under Ronnie. The fact he definately IS cutting it in the Prem shows how clueless IMO his detractors were in regards to his ability.

That said, Lee is doing a pretty good job at RB these days, he's arguably our most consistent player this season.

Lomax - hnest enough lower league pro; nothing to right home about but will 'do a job' more oftern than not when called upon.

But, out of the 3 - Eardley by a good way for me.

Really a no brainer isnt it,

Our RB we sold for £250k now playing in the Prem

Quote from match report Blackpool v West Ham:

'Obinna was a constant threat, and with West Ham having clearly identified the right-hand side of Blackpool's defence as a weakness, he was regularly in the thick of the action.'

:unsure: