Please turn up tomorrow SC

In tonights Chron SC says he can't face coming to the town and won't be going to tomorrows game against Dagenham, I feel we need to show we want him there to shout out our appreciation of his efforts.

Add your agreement we want to see him at BP tomorrow on this thread.

In tonights Chron SC says he can't face coming to the town and won't be going to tomorrows game against Dagenham, I feel we need to show we want him there to shout out our appreciation of his efforts.

+1

get your butt back to the town Simon!

Agreed.

Simon, don't let the bastards grind you down! :ktf:

what difference will it make ? he still wont go, the council really do want to drive this club out of buisness !

im so :censored:ing fuming because of everything that has happened. after last years :censored:e we all had to put up with compared to the brilliant performances paul dickov is getting out of our players, 5th in the league and heading for the playoffs.

maybe its not just the council maybe its the people in oldham its self who decide to stay and at home and watch those city bastards on the TV instead of going down watch the local club. There is no excuse they carnt blame it on the quailty on show because its definatly there !

Simon -

Coming to BP tomorrow will let us see the people that truly care about the club , not just the fans but the players and all the staff that have created a great atmosphere this season.

IF we had an electric score board i would get the message that once worked before -

Please don't go Simon"

..maybe its not just the council maybe its the people in oldham its self who decide to stay and at home and watch... TV instead of going down watch the local club. There is no excuse they carnt blame it on the quailty on show because its definatly there !

Unfortunately you've hit the nail firmly on the head. :disappointed:

what difference will it make ? he still wont go, the council really do want to drive this club out of buisness !

im so :censored:ing fuming because of everything that has happened. after last years :censored:e we all had to put up with compared to the brilliant performances paul dickov is getting out of our players, 5th in the league and heading for the playoffs.

maybe its not just the council maybe its the people in oldham its self who decide to stay and at home and watch those city bastards on the TV instead of going down watch the local club. There is no excuse they carnt blame it on the quailty on show because its definatly there !

I want hin to feel he's appreciated by the fans who do attend Lee, have him do the half time draw and we can all show it then.

I want hin to feel he's appreciated by the fans who do attend Lee, have him do the half time draw and we can all show it then.

yeah understand pal, but i dont blame for not turning up. would you stay in a job when you was constantly knocked back each time you put something forward which could immensly help the company ? i know i wouldnt.

Don't let the idiots at the council stop you from coming. Just charge any of them double if they wanna watch..

Be nice also if we get some chants in every stand going throughout game like 'Theirs only one simon corney' etc to show fans still want him here.

Let Simon gather his thoughts and spend time with his family.

He will see these messages on the Board and I am sure will be grateful for the support.

The best support would be a bigger gate tomorrow and I hope that can be achieved.

Who can be blamed for feeling truly shafted whilst at the same time spending masses of money trying to make the club better.

There was never a better time for fans to return in numbers.

Barry

He will see these messages on the Board and I am sure will be grateful for the support.

The best support would be a bigger gate tomorrow and I hope that can be achieved.

Who can be blamed for feeling truly shafted whilst at the same time spending masses of money trying to make the club better.

Barry

Well you will have to make sure he is listening to LP then...

Barry

well said Barry

is Failsworth dead in the water or could it still happen?