Simon Corney

What are peoples general view on him and all he has done for the club .

Personally i think his passion for the club and determination to try and try and try again after all the set backs is inspirational . I just hope he has it in him to try one more time and we as fans need to show him support and apreciation for all he is doing and all he has done for the club. KTF in Corney

What are peoples general view on him and all he has done for the club .

Personally i think his passion for the club and determination to try and try and try again after all the set backs is inspirational . I just hope he has it in him to try one more time and we as fans need to show him support and apreciation for all he is doing and all he has done for the club. KTF in Corney

I like the guy and can't thank him enough for what he has done but I think it's time for him and TTA to move on and pass the responsibility onto another group.

I like the guy and can't thank him enough for what he has done but I think it's time for him and TTA to move on and pass the responsibility onto another group.

i do agree with that bt feel confident he will only pass on the batton to a pair of safe hands

I coulld not disagree more.

Simon Corney is one of the best things to happen to OAFC.

Be careful what you wish for, you might not realise how important and valuable something is until it is not there.

Edited by singe

Thats the big problem , As well as the Failsworth project i think he has been trying that but who will buy us !!!!!!!!!!!!

I coulld not disagree more.

Simon Corney is one of the best things to happen to OAFC.

Be careful what you wish for, you might not realise how important and valuable something is until it is not there

His future is for the club to be away from Oldham. If that happens there's nothing left for me to support as I've said countless times tonight. That is already unacceptable on a permanent basis.

His future is for the club to be away from Oldham. If that happens there's nothing left for me to support as I've said countless times tonight. That is already unacceptable on a permanent basis.

Such an untrue sgtatement cannot be left unchallenged.

You have to find another group though don't you, and they're not exactly bashing the doors down in a bid to invest!!!

Simon's done a fantastic job since he's been here and although he'll be the first to admit that mistakes have been made the general level of support from OMBC has been nothing short of disgraceful.

For someone who had no previous affinity towards the club you have to hold your hands up and say he's a top bloke .......99% of investors would have walked away by now!!

Whatever happens in the future he's a Latics legend in my eyes!

You have to find another group though don't you, and they're not exactly bashing the doors down in a bid to invest!!!

Simon's done a fantastic job since he's been here and although he'll be the first to admit that mistakes have been made the general level of support from OMBC has been nothing short of disgraceful.

For someone who had no previous affinity towards the club you have to hold your hands up and say he's a top bloke .......99% of investors would have walked away by now!!

He has done a fantastic job. That isn't the problem.

it isnt..he wants to provide the club its fans and the town a football club football team with a stadium to be proud of.....he is trying his damndest to make this happen within the boundrys of the town.....his comments saying maybe its time to look elswhere is a challenge to the council to sort there mess out....he would only move us out of oldham at the very last resort....

we get it you dont like him that much but tolerate him..thats your opinion..but if he wasnt here i think we would be worse off for it...

it isnt..he wants to provide the club its fans and the town a football club football team with a stadium to be proud of.....he is trying his damndest to make this happen within the boundrys of the town.....his comments saying maybe its time to look elswhere is a challenge to the council to sort there mess out....he would only move us out of oldham at the very last resort....

we get it you dont like him that much but tolerate him..thats your opinion..but if he wasnt here i think we would be worse off for it...

I do like him though. I think he's done a good job. I've never said I didn't like him.

Totally agree with you.