New Twist on Stadium Problem?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of cavemen with sticks and stones built the Pyramids. I'm sure we could muster up a 4,000 seater stand between OAFC Stakeholders.

The problem is that many thousands of workers are believed to have died during the building of each pyramid

Assuming that those most keen to help wil be our season ticket holders and regular home fans and also assuming that we suffer a similar mortality rate, we may well wipe out our entire home support by the time the stand is opened.

I think we should go ahead with the idea of a self build but SC will either have to get the workers to pre-pay a few years season ticket money or, better still, outsouce the build to United or City fans

The problem is that many thousands of workers are believed to have died during the building of each pyramid

Assuming that those most keen to help wil be our season ticket holders and regular home fans and also assuming that we suffer a similar mortality rate, we may well wipe out our entire home support by the time the stand is opened.

I think we should go ahead with the idea of a self build but SC will either have to get the workers to pre-pay a few years season ticket money or, better still, outsouce the build to United or City fans

I can see a flaw in your outsourcing plan, mainly due to them being glued to the armchair.

wasn't la Bombonera stadium built by the fans?

article-0-012359ED00000578-534_468x312.jpg

been there. top tier just to the left of the scoreboard. Boca 4-0 Argentinos Jrs. Riquelme & Palermo in fine fettle.

it shakes when the bottom tiers jump up and down.

makes sense now I know it was gerrybuilt :unsure:

Edited by HarryBosch