West Ham - Olympic park.

Who else is just a little miffed that they (ie our taxes) have paid for their new ground ?

And people were kicking off about being close to citeh's ground in failsworth .... you can actually see it from Leytons ground

Better that than giving the site over to Spurs for free and then letting them demolish something that cost £500 million of tax payers money a couple of weeks after the Olympics finish.

Better that than giving the site over to Spurs for free and then letting them demolish something that cost £500 million of tax payers money a couple of weeks after the Olympics finish.

Now that was stupid. How did they ever think they would win !

Who else is just a little miffed that they (ie our taxes) have paid for their new ground ?

And people were kicking off about being close to citeh's ground in failsworth .... you can actually see it from Leytons ground

it's not on google maps yet, but isn't it something like half-way between the two? (West Ham and Orient)

I don't know why but for some reason I really don't like West Ham

West Ham will be paying £95m to alter the stadium.

I don't know what West Ham fans feel about this, I guess a lot of them are not very happy. Running tracks put the fans too far away from the pitch.

People just love to moan for the sake of it makes them feel special

It's not just for the sake of it! It shows that premier league clubs have little respect for the lower league clubs and this could well and truly kill off orient !

The way it's going Latics might soon be playing at a ground with an athletics track, not exactly the Olympic stadium, but beggars can't be choosers.

regathstad.jpg

Actually I like the look of that ! Haha