apart from City and United

would you say there is another club with a large contingent of fans from Oldham? On my way home from the match yesterday I saw a mass of Hull fans in Sheffield station and they had a home game. I know that if I get the train to Manchester when we have a home game they'll be plenty of people from South Yorkshire/East Midlands going to Old Trafford or Eastlands and these regions have some pretty well supported clubs

liverpool have shed loads of 40+ armchair fans int region

I'm talking about those who go to games with a flag that says something like "Oldham Whites" or something, I know I have my "Glossop Latics" flag but I think overall there are about 10 Latics fans in Glossop that I know of, last night I saw around 8 Hull fans

would you say there is another club with a large contingent of fans from Oldham? On my way home from the match yesterday I saw a mass of Hull fans in Sheffield station and they had a home game. I know that if I get the train to Manchester when we have a home game they'll be plenty of people from South Yorkshire/East Midlands going to Old Trafford or Eastlands and these regions have some pretty well supported clubs

theres a fair few dirty leeds fans around the town and quite a few hudds as well especialy in saddleworth (ex yarkshire die hards )

I've been amazed (and disgusted) to see a growing number of Chelsea shirts around Rochdale the last few years. Usually worn by youngish girls about whom my inner snob would make certain assumptions.

thats so they can remember how to spell there/there daughters name down the social

I'm a Latics fan first, and england second, and I've got and wear both shirts.

why would you have and wear a Chelsea shirt?

so if your a latics fans your not aloud to wear another teams shirt ? grow up !

i have a chelsea shirt because it was on offer £5 and i wear it for the gym. i also have a barcelona one and many more. im a football fan aswell as a latics fan!!

stop being childish.

Edited by LaticsLee

sp if your a latics fans your not aloud to wear another teams shirt ? grow up !

i have a chelsea shirt because it was on offer £5 and i wear it for the gym. i also have a barcelona one and many more. im a football fan aswell as a latics fan!!

stop being childish.

:D

Burnley used to have a big following locally about a decade ago. Not so much nowadays.

Never in Oldham.

We've had a discussion about them having fans in Rochdale on here before. They do have fans based in Rochdale, but I have never come across a single one in Oldham.

In Oldham, it's just United, City and Oldham...with a few Liverpool armchairs from their glory years. No other club has any significant number of fans.

I've noticed more Rochdale shirts and car stickers over the last couple of years though in places like Shaw and Middleton - probably people from Rochdale but their profile has increased a bit, shame their attendances have sunk back down.

Edited by Yard Dog

Burnley used to have a big following locally about a decade ago. Not so much nowadays.

I remember watching them on Sky in a pub in Glossop last season and there were loads of Burnley fans in watching the game for some reason, they're one of those clubs who have fans scattered all over the north of England, Burnley isn't a big place

so if your a latics fans your not aloud to wear another teams shirt ? grow up !

stop being childish.

:blink:

IT did not say another teams shirt, he said Chelsea shirt

Why not go the whole hog, and wear a United one?

I've been amazed (and disgusted) to see a growing number of Chelsea shirts around Rochdale the last few years. Usually worn by youngish girls about whom my inner snob would make certain assumptions.

I know 2 young ladys with Chelsea shirts, both have a liking for Joe Cole