new site

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I right in thinking you have volunteered to help Rummy, as something Ackey said indicated you were not really involved any more.

Much appreciated if you have.

Aye. It's nothing.

Keep those bug reports coming everyone, I think it's just a matter of getting used to it now. The only thing that might not be working properly is the chat tonight - so the exiles might have to use a thread for one match. The new chat will be much better than the old one. Well, in my opinion anyway.

Aye. It's nothing.

Keep those bug reports coming everyone, I think it's just a matter of getting used to it now. The only thing that might not be working properly is the chat tonight - so the exiles might have to use a thread for one match. The new chat will be much better than the old one. Well, in my opinion anyway.

it hasn't worked for months for me so it can't be any worse :grin:

Good to have you back Rummy :) .

Norton still isn't a fan!

I won't be around for long - the upgrade went quite well.

As for Norton? Don't let the industry types fool you (why would they want to? :mmm: ), freeware apps are just as good. I think it's the trackers in the adverts nothing to worry about. I'm on Chrome with AdBlock, and COMODO - I never, ever get any false positives.

I was going to ask if you can put the 'open thread in new window' option back on the subscribed threads, till i realised you can do that by right-clicking on the link.

Good work Rummy! Although obviously if we lose tonight we will be blaming you personally and demanding you put the old boards back.

the only little issue for me (and it is only little) is the pinned threads could be seperated better

apart from that its good

Apart from the word "PINNED". Only joking, I know what you mean. There isn't a separator. I'll see what I can do.

I was going to ask if you can put the 'open thread in new window' option back on the subscribed threads, till i realised you can do that by right-clicking on the link.

Good work Rummy! Although obviously if we lose tonight we will be blaming you personally and demanding you put the old boards back.

No probs. Forward with change and all that, I think it's miles better than the old board.

In a couple of days when we get beat off Penney's Gas, I'll expect my car to be torched.

Apart from the word "PINNED". Only joking, I know what you mean. There isn't a separator. I'll see what I can do.

No probs. Forward with change and all that, I think it's miles better than the old board.

In a couple of days when we get beat off Penney's Gas, I'll expect my car to be torched.

I'd go for light years ahead

The Roughyeds has a sperator, albeit for Announcements, don't knwo if that something you can use.

Topics, and Topics on this Form

But not mission critical by any means

Actually that is a feature too, the links are not highlighted, but not sure you can do anything about that, in fact it si the same on the Roughyeds board.

John Drake, from Total RL who sorted out their side of thngs is very approachable by the way, although I doubt he has the extensive knowledge , just that he went through the same thing a few weeks back.

Edited by singe

Rummy , when I try to log in with my Facebook account the following error appears on a new page

"error": {

"type": "OAuthException",

"message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration."

}

}

Okay I'll look at that, cheers.

The secret of IT is to under-promise and over-deliver. Say something will happen on Wednesday and that it will cause users problems, do it on Tuesday and say you've found a way to tweak the flange-capacitator which means that you've minimised the impact to end-users - win and indeed win.

I thought the secret to IT was asking if they've switched it off and on again.