new site

Match Day Chat is running and can hold 250. Not that it'll ever need it. It'll be open tonight at 19:00 and shut around 22:00

The opening and shut times of the Chatroom seem very offical. Have you managed to make the opening and closing of chat automatic. If not, is it something you can you as these new mods are reet lazy. :grin::lol:

Edited by Yard Dog

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The opening and shut times of the Chatroom seem very offical. Have you managed to make the opening and closing of chat automatic. If not, is it something you can you as these new mods are reet lazy. :grin::lol:

New version of chat allows for automatic opening and closing, yes.

Rummy , when I try to log in with my Facebook account the following error appears on a new page

"error": {

"type": "OAuthException",

"message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration."

}

}

I've sorted this out now. FB is intergrated with the OWTB Facebook app.

the orange 'go to first unread post' button just seems to be taking me to the beginning of the thread.

liking the new look though B)

Mmm, working okay for me. Make sure you have a steady hand when you click on the little new_post.png image. Either that or the first unread might actually be the first post, it's a longshot.

Thanks for the feedback.

For the record I know how to work it. I have it working for other sites.

There is clearly a kink on my account as I keep having to log in. Every 5/6 clicks on OWTB I have to log in again. This is true on IE and FF on my works machine and on my iPhone.

Is anyone else having a similar problem?

For the record I know how to work it. I have it working for other sites.

There is clearly a kink on my account as I keep having to log in. Every 5/6 clicks on OWTB I have to log in again. This is true on IE and FF on my works machine and on my iPhone.

Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Have you tried the mighty Chrome?