The morrow, darlings

For the first time in beards I won't be descending on your half developed box, due to the comforts of Sky HD and copious amounts of booze.

I fear for all Sky Sports viewers who have to witness what may be on offer the morrow eve. We, the once mighty Rovers, are shocking beyond belief, possibly the worst team I've witnessed in the 17 years of supporting my little local club. You, the fallen Latics, aren't much better at the moment from what I'm hearing too, so therefore it has the makings of one of them ald Granada footy programmes with 'Team of the Week' on it.

The morrow eve we're going to demonstrate how poor football clubs can be ran at lower league level. It'l probably be that bad, they might wake up and smell the gravy that alot of clubs are stuck in time.

At least we can sit at home and watch it in comfort, instead of bouncing upto your gaffe where it's always freezing and somewhat depressing with your derelict side stand.

Anyway, hope we smash you all over the park and remember after the game, don't batter wife

Anyway, hope we smash you all over the park and remember after the game, don't batter wife

I wouldn't have any need to as the only reason I would do so, is become some scrote from Birkenhead has nicked my Hubcaps and I need someone to take it out on.

If your all staying at home then there's no need to.

By eck Tv, Sky HD wow sounds like these convicts have the easy life nowdays. As for beating wife, I will wait until you have finished.

Its part of their punishment to watch Oldham. Tranmere just makes it worse punishment. And the fact they'll be around 4000 empty seats in RRE available for the Sky Tv cameras to show the world

You'll do well to get a rise in the current climate...

Having said that I couldn't help chuckling when I read 'the once mighty Rovers'.

You're right though about the 'entertainment' value about tomorrow night, I think it's going to be a very strange atmosphere in BP tomorrow.

You'll do well to get a rise in the current climate...

Having said that I couldn't help chuckling when I read 'the once mighty Rovers'.

You're right though about the 'entertainment' value about tomorrow night, I think it's going to be a very strange atmosphere in BP tomorrow.

to be honest, i'll take any sort of atmosphere tomorrow because it might mean we're playing well.

How depressing have both our clubs become since the days of Ronnie vs Shez? No one can be arsed here, we're thankful we've got a TV game as our 'football genius' sets us up for a 0-0 most games.

See your hierarchy have lost interest just as our clown boardroom has. Two once proud clubs....

Agreed as the years gone by use to be a good banter at Oldham v Tranmere games home and away. Hopefully it be a good game and will get the crowd going bring at bit of life back to Boundary Park.