at what point can we be said to be "safe"?

Yes they did. Taylor was mentioned on sky sports, players not paid on official website, charity commission well what else did you expect?

taylor was on here three days before sky sports

players not paid was on here on the thursday, offish site sunday

charity commission was about two months ago, it was on here within days of the plans being announced that it could not happen.

youve just got to know who to believe on here.

why go into admin if we are gona sign mvoto next season is gona be big for us, come may the elections have been done and dusted and who ever is in charge announce we are having a new stadium built on the old gas works and kaskenmoor, the investors will come back and bang everything sorted.

why go into admin if we are gona sign mvoto next season is gona be big for us, come may the elections have been done and dusted and who ever is in charge announce we are having a new stadium built on the old gas works and kaskenmoor, the investors will come back and bang everything sorted.

Kaskenmoor is and always had been a no go due to newbridge being there. There is no way on earth that's going and ain't they thinking of extending it?

I don't get why people think we are going to end up in administration-or atleast in the near future! The only people we owe money to are tta or basically blitz. If he puts us in admin he gets 5% of what he is owed wheras if he waits until the club is in a new ground or sold, he should get a much higher % back, if not all of it.

As for safety I think we are safe now but 1 more win should take us over the line! :grin:

I don't get why people think we are going to end up in administration-or atleast in the near future! The only people we owe money to are tta or basically blitz. If he puts us in admin he gets 5% of what he is owed wheras if he waits until the club is in a new ground or sold, he should get a much higher % back, if not all of it.

As for safety I think we are safe now but 1 more win should take us over the line! :grin:

that signatures brutal

As a former employee of the insolvency service I could tell you all about this.

However, I won't and will just tell you that I once interviewed and ex Oldham player for his Bankruptcy.

I think you might work with one of my friends :wink:

Agreed can't see any of them getting above 50 points.

look at swindon, they're down there and last year they were in the play off final. get rid of two goalscorers and theyre second bottom. shows what a decent striker does, and if we got one, we could be challenging for promotion