Swindon 0-2 Oldham

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Lads, two Taylor goals

221 Tics according to LP

Decent effort today, Latics fans in great voice and plenty of fancy dress....Gingerbread Man wins...hilarious!

Two crackers from Taylor but he had to shoot as the only alternative was passing to Reid who was truly shocking again today.

Lots of youngsters on show again, Tarky was solid alongside Mvoto but went off with a knock. Winchester was excellent at full back, really stuck to his task well. Feeney and Reid are not what we want up front so roll on the summer and see if PD can find a striker or two (although we're stuck with Fenney for another season right?)

Overall, a good day out against a pretty feeble Swindon team

Decent effort today, Latics fans in great voice and plenty of fancy dress....Gingerbread Man wins...hilarious!

With Gingerbread Man's zip running all the way down his back, going to the loo was always going to be a difficult and time-consuming activity. Not surprisingly he missed the first goal in the process. :blink:

With Gingerbread Man's zip running all the way down his back, going to the loo was always going to be a difficult and time-consuming activity. Not surprisingly he missed the first goal in the process. :blink:

Gingerbread man was good but the girls took the biscuit and Stuey from Family Guy was good on the drum.Great day out ,good brace of goals from Taylor.Only downer was the row over the butties in that way out pub!

Gingerbread man was good but the girls took the biscuit and Stuey from Family Guy was good on the drum.Great day out ,good brace of goals from Taylor.Only downer was the row over the butties in that way out pub!

A row over butties? No matter how pissed you are, you shouldn't have a row over butties. Was it Latics fans?

Brilliant today my fingures are blistered to hell from all the drumming !!!!

Brill costumes etc, constant singing and two great goals/

People went dressed as our keeper?! :wink:

I saw kev's ginger bread costume at work...gutted I was stuck working an couldnt go :-(

Brilliant today my fingures are blistered to hell from all the drumming !!!!

Brill costumes etc, constant singing and two great goals/

you gave me a heart attack a few times with the odd boom yesterday.....lol

MOTM for Me......Dean Brill

Edited by underdog

Two crackers from Taylor but he had to shoot as the only alternative was passing to Reid who was truly shocking again today.

Lots of youngsters on show again, Tarky was solid alongside Mvoto but went off with a knock. Winchester was excellent at full back, really stuck to his task well. Feeney and Reid are not what we want up front so roll on the summer and see if PD can find a striker or two (although we're stuck with Fenney for another season right?)

Overall, a good day out against a pretty feeble Swindon team

Great day out but if not for Taylor and Brill (MoM) - we would have been stuffed.

Great costume turnout: Cossack Dancers, Arabs, Cheerleaders, Lifeguards, Where's Wally a few times, Batman and Robin, Red Riding Hood, Heavyweight Champion of the World, Shrek, Cowboy, Jack Sparrow, A Ninja Warrior, A Parrot, Family Guy, A Donkey, Ali G, the One Sheet does Plenty Guy (my favourite)A guy with a scary horses head, a furry bear, one Blues Brother, the Gingerbread man and assorted others.

Nice - and great noise - loved the Chrissie Taylor song and Just Can't get Enough. If only there had been something to play for.

Great day out but if not for Taylor and Brill (MoM) - we would have been stuffed.

Great costume turnout: Cossack Dancers, Arabs, Cheerleaders, Lifeguards, Where's Wally a few times, Batman and Robin, Red Riding Hood, Heavyweight Champion of the World, Shrek, Cowboy, Jack Sparrow, A Ninja Warrior, A Parrot, Family Guy, A Donkey, Ali G, the One Sheet does Plenty Guy (my favourite)A guy with a scary horses head, a furry bear, one Blues Brother, the Gingerbread man and assorted others.

Nice - and great noise - loved the Chrissie Taylor song and Just Can't get Enough. If only there had been something to play for.

When everyone got that going it sounded brilliant.

Some good PR for the club i think on saturday, great turnout for a dead rubber match fair play to those who got in the spirit, ali g looked the real deal to me, funny how the OWTB chant actually sounds brilliant when your pissed up, loved that 15 minutes spell inspired by Gingerbread man. well done on the drum latics Lee made a good atmo even better.

haha i see some of our fans have been to watch celtic recently lol

haha i see some of our fans have been to watch celtic recently lol

It's embarrassing singing other club's songs.......

It's even more embarrassing singing songs from a club whose fanbase is made up of anti-British terrorist supporters.

It's embarrassing singing other club's songs.......

It's even more embarrassing singing songs from a club whose fanbase is made up of anti-British terrorist supporters.

Is this what happens when you don't get your meds? It's a bit of a laugh is all. It's funny. It's about a million miles away from singing "we love you Celtic" and another billion miles again from "oh ah up the ra".