Season Tickets On Sale

i dont think we have even got to 500 yet.

Sales will pick up before the deadline. I think we've sold more than the (14?) we did when Penney was here. Need to be positive about it, talk to people you know who might be interested in getting one. Spread the word.

There will be a mad rush just before the deadline as usual, but I doubt we will sell as many as this season.

That's the spirit! Come on we need to be positive about it. It's not just a snipe at you but others being negative as well.

If your not currently a season ticket holder how about becoming one for next season, renew if you can do. If you know someone who might want to buy then try persaude them to do so.

This season has been decent and we've been treated to some good football from the squad, much better than the season before. Season ticket prices are the same as the last few seasons and for just £13 a game you can watch Latics all season long.

We've got a good manager in Dickov who is learning all the time and wants his team to play football in an entertaining way.

If everyone was positive and welcoming we'd easily surpass what we sold last year.

Up to last week, we had sold 57.

thats baad

the thing is though, last year we had two deadlines, mid may for the cut cut price season tickets, and up until sometime in june for the cut price (equivalent to this seasons prices)

I think the 19th may is far far too early for alot of people.

thats baad

the thing is though, last year we had two deadlines, mid may for the cut cut price season tickets, and up until sometime in june for the cut price (equivalent to this seasons prices)

I think the 19th may is far far too early for alot of people.

It feels a week and a half early to me compared to previous years, but perhaps my memory's fading.

A lot of people get paid towards then end of the month - I've always thought the discount cut off date should be the first week of June to give people time to get their pay and then get down to the ticket office.

Edited by opinions4u

quick question...

can a 16 year old with a birthday in 2011 get an under-16 season ticket for £50 like i have been told?

Yes, I think if they are under 17 on 31st December, they can still get use the 16 ticket (I think!)

Edited by oafcprozac

quick question...

can a 16 year old with a birthday in 2011 get an under-16 season ticket for £50 like i have been told?

Don't think so, dad went to get me junior in main stand upper for this season, but as i was 17 before 31st Dec had to get a different one..

I'm debating it myself. Would get crap value for money but i have been so out of the habit of going for a few years putting the money down up front might appeal to my tight side and get me arranging travel/my life far enough ahead.