Potential Takeover

I know I know , its total bowlocks but i,m getting told more and more that the "Chinese Consortium" takeover is about to happen , with P.D. having 9 Million to spend in summer, and the sad thing is that some of the people who told me actually believe it cos its from a "really good source"!! :gossip::petesake:

I know I know , its total bowlocks but i,m getting told more and more that the "Chinese Consortium" takeover is about to happen , with P.D. having 9 Million to spend in summer, and the sad thing is that some of the people who told me actually believe it cos its from a "really good source"!! :gossip::petesake:

THe only good sauce for all things Chinese is Hoisin. The 9000000 can only be the dish number.

THe really out to do something about the voices...

surely your're adding to this rumour by posting it ?

Where has this rumour come from? Its been doing the rounds for ages now, and all I can think is that people have seen a group of Chinese men in suits on a regular basis this season.

we had visitors from the Tai FA, so people have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 9m

Apparently PD is going to have 9 million* to spend next year

*Turkish Dinar

1.) Its Turkish Lira (Tunisia has Dinar)

2.) The current exchange rate is about 2.5 turkish Lira to the £, so I would be very happy if he had 9 million Turkish lira to spend.

1.) Its Turkish Lira (Tunisia has Dinar)

2.) The current exchange rate is about 2.5 turkish Lira to the £, so I would be very happy if he had 9 million Turkish lira to spend.

nothing quite like someone who ruins a joke is there

over 9000?!