Greegan n Parker

Both released by Fleetwood . Greegan to make way as Micky Mellon trys to build a younger team able to push for league2 ,Parker just doesnt fit into the patern of play that Fleetwood try to use . Not that he will be bothered as he is a very wealthy buisness man and doesnt need football.

I'm gutted that's the way Gregan's going to end his career. But Parker can go and **** himself. One of the worst players i've seen wear an Oldham shirt, and it's a long, long, long list.

I wonder if we see Gregan in some sort of coaching capacity - he certainly has the experience (if not the coaching badges)?

are u tellin me Feeney is a lazy uninterested bag o :censored:e that parker was......?

Well he's not looked all that interested to me, he's slower than time & hasn't really contributed anything to the team. I'd say they're on a par.

He has the presence of a leader definately a potential manager if he learns the technical attributes of coaching.

wouldnt mind seeing him as a coach here, but would he clash with dickov? either way he's got the experience of a defender and knows the club. depends if he wants to carry on playing but it might lift the fans too?

what?! Parker scored 6 in 6 ! thats prolific , get him back

C'mon Razza put that rod away, I Will repeat what i said last week Keighan Parker will be a top player in the pub leagues very soon. Fleetwood have just replaced him with Richard Brodie who cost Crawley 250k last season. It was sad to see Gregan getting torn apart in the Conference after the performances he used to put in for us.

Rumours have it that Gregan will join Preston in some coaching capacity.

C'mon Razza put that rod away, I Will repeat what i said last week Keighan Parker will be a top player in the pub leagues very soon. Fleetwood have just replaced him with Richard Brodie who cost Crawley 250k last season. It was sad to see Gregan getting torn apart in the Conference after the performances he used to put in for us.

Rumours have it that Gregan will join Preston in some coaching capacity.

Sorry, I see how im coming across as looking like im fishing , im actually just being very sarcastic, Parker is a waste of space and as you say will be playing for a pub anytime soon