Peterborough will beat them in the final.

I'd even take the Mongs going up if that's what it takes to keep them in this division and Hoyle frittering away his fortune.

I'll say one thing though, Jarvis knows how to create an atmosphere that was tremendous tonight, he did summat similar with is in '03, sadly we were taken for granted in '07 and Blackpool owned us on and off the field...

:ranting:

Absolutely gutted.

I worked out if Hudds brought 3,500 fans at £23 a ticket that's £80,500 for us. Plus the added Home fans we get which is usually around 600-1k.

Bournemouth did impress me in the Play Offs. And what a match!

Edit: Anyone thick P'boro will have them in the final?

Edited by SholverBlue

I'd even take the Mongs going up if that's what it takes to keep them in this division and Hoyle frittering away his fortune.

I'll say one thing though, Jarvis knows how to create an atmosphere that was tremendous tonight, he did summat similar with is in '03, sadly we were taken for granted in '07 and Blackpool owned us on and off the field...

Jeez. It's like Jarvis is the man picking the team, funding the signings and starting the chants off at Hudds, according to some.

What exactly did he do that was so good at OAFC ? Because whatever it was it didn't seem to increase our attendances much....

Edited by Yard Dog

:ranting:

Absolutely gutted.

I worked out if Hudds brought 3,500 fans at £23 a ticket that's £80,500 for us. Plus the added Home fans we get which is usually around 600-1k.

Bournemouth did impress me in the Play Offs. And what a match!

Edit: Anyone thick P'boro will have them in the final?

They usually bring about 1,200.

Jeez. It's like Jarvis is the man picking the team, funding the signings and starting the chants off at Hudds, according to some.

What exactly did he do that was so good at OAFC ? Because whatever it was it didn't seem to increase our attendances much....

What you mean apart from being the only one prepared to buy the club from Chris Moore and then tout for new owners? But for Jarvis we may have gone to the wall several years ago :petesake:

What you mean apart from being the only one prepared to buy the club from Chris Moore and then tout for new owners? But for Jarvis we may have gone to the wall several years ago :petesake:

He was also very approachable. People knew who he was and he was always around. Especially on match days, walking along the side of the pitch. I dont even know who does his job now!

He was also very approachable. People knew who he was and he was always around. Especially on match days, walking along the side of the pitch. I dont even know who does his job now!

that lad who looks about 15 in a suit ?