Iv always wondered who he was and what he does? He's always between the chaddy and main stand on a matchday.

Billy Quarmby - Darth Hardy's Sith YTS Apprentice (listed as an administrator on the list of club employees) pretends to be on his mobile a lot when walking round the ground :grin:

Edited by oafcprozac

sadly we were taken for granted in '07 and Blackpool owned us on and off the field...

I dunno, we out chanted them at the end of the game at Bloomfield Road. There's a clip on Youtube of Keigan Parker's goal, after he scores all you can here is "OH WHEN THE BLUES!"

But they were amongst the best fans I've seen that season.

I dunno, we out chanted them at the end of the game at Bloomfield Road. There's a clip on Youtube of Keigan Parker's goal, after he scores all you can here is "OH WHEN THE BLUES!"

But they were amongst the best fans I've seen that season.

Talking about the game at BP, that drumming was in my head for days....

Billy Quarmby - Darth Hardy's Sith YTS Apprentice (listed as an administrator on the list of club employees) pretends to be on his mobile a lot when walking round the ground :grin:

hay you leave my little mate alone :)

Talking about the game at BP, that drumming was in my head for days....

Both games a sound mike was near the Latics fans, presumably because the commentators were above the Latics fans for both games. If you watch the telly I'm sure the noise sounds like it was mainly coming from Latics fans over both legs- I can quite clearly hear my own dolcet tones during a Gregan chant- presumably the (only) time he managed to put KP in his pocket over the two legs.

Atmosphere on telly does not give an accurate impresion of the real atmosphere more the atmosphere where the sound mike(s) are. IIRC we could only take 900 to Blackpool, they bought 3500 to us if Hardy had been looking at the bottom line for the future instead of the bottom line for the season their atmosphere at BP might not have been that good, especially as it was a horrible day for condusive atmosphere on both days.

He's not one of those types that talks on the phone a lot and gets a shock when it actually rings mid his loud talking is he?

Edited by singe

question for Latics fans if you had to choose, Huddersfield go up or Wigan stay up and you had to choose one which would you choose?

I'd go for Huddersfield to go up because lets face it, you've got to take your hat off to a team that has gone 26 games unbeaten, and Peterborough are just as bad for bandwaggon jumpers, remember the lad in the Utd shirt giving us the biggun back in September?

question for Latics fans if you had to choose, Huddersfield go up or Wigan stay up and you had to choose one which would you choose?

I'd go for Huddersfield to go up because lets face it, you've got to take your hat off to a team that has gone 26 games unbeaten, and Peterborough are just as bad for bandwaggon jumpers, remember the lad in the Utd shirt giving us the biggun back in September?

Hudds, I want Wigan to get nuked…..

Wigan to stay up I want another trip to hudds next season. Plus Dave Whelean can't go on forever and once he goes they will sink like a lead balloon.

that lad who looks about 15 in a suit

My younger brother goes to school with his little brother and according to him, all he does is works in the club shop.

OOps my bad yeah he his Hardeys assistant to forgot that part ha

Edited by blue&proud

Both games a sound mike was near the Latics fans, presumably because the commentators were above the Latics fans for both games. If you watch the telly I'm sure the noise sounds like it was mainly coming from Latics fans over both legs- I can quite clearly hear my own dolcet tones during a Gregan chant- presumably the (only) time he managed to put KP in his pocket over the two legs.

Atmosphere on telly does not give an accurate impresion of the real atmosphere more the atmosphere where the sound mike(s) are. IIRC we could only take 900 to Blackpool, they bought 3500 to us if Hardy had been looking at the bottom line for the future instead of the bottom line for the season their atmosphere at BP might not have been that good, especially as it was a horrible day for condusive atmosphere on both days.

Nah - we had the whole temporary stand at Bloomfield Rd...1,800 ?

What you mean apart from being the only one prepared to buy the club from Chris Moore and then tout for new owners? But for Jarvis we may have gone to the wall several years ago :petesake:

Clearly, any Latics fan is going to be more than extremely grateful to all the OAFC staff around at the time we nearly went bump who helped us survive - that goes without saying, doesn't it ?

I'll make my statement a little more precise then seeing as you cannot understand context..

What what so good about his marketing at OAFC ? And what effect did it have on our attendances ?

Edited by Yard Dog

just looked at the stats on attendances and Jarvis

Not sure on when he joined us - but think it was 2001 ish? - attendance 5790, high in 2002/2003 6900 - think he left in 2007? 2006/2007 was 6500 2007/2008 - 5325 - been on decline since - this season 4300 - roughly lost 2000 fans

Anyway - I think we need to market ourselves better