Blayney and Feeney start for NI

feeney showed (prior to 10 men) why he hasn't scored a league goal in 3 YEARS - no movement except to barge into the defender in an attempt to hold the ball up - a total disgusting excuse for a footballer - no ability whatsoever and deluded people wonder why Dickov doesn't give him a run of games and plays M'voto up front - it's no use giving a run of games to someone with zero ability and who brings nothing to the team - might as well play with 10 men.

WE WANT FEENEY OUT, SAY WE WANT FEENEY OUT (and Eaves on a season loan)

Edited by shefflatic

Totally diabolical, an embarrassment to our country. Feeney, Davis and Clingan senior players not interested. :ranting:

I don't think that Nigel Worthington took it too seriously either as I can't see any other reason why wasn't big Kyle Lafferty included in the squad, as he's been brilliant the last couple of months.

I don't think that Nigel Worthington took it too seriously either as I can't see any other reason why wasn't big Kyle Lafferty included in the squad, as he's been brilliant the last couple of months.

Agreed, Worthington, however, was working with what he had. I would have thought had Lafferty been available he would have played as he is first choice up front. I'm annoyed that the senior players on show gave up after the first 15 minutes, which were good. Also i was pissed off at our National anthem being booed, saw that coming though :ranting:

Ireland want us in the competition. I didn't realise they wanted to do the away end up.

Also surprised NI didn't put Winchester on for a few minutes to give him a taste of what hopefully should be regular for him in a few years.

Edited by SholverBlue

Congratulations to the lad. First senior international cap only a month after your 18th birthday, playing for a League One club, is an achievement.

A decent 15 minutes in midfield, harassed well, was very disciplined in keeping the team shape and used the ball well, I think Nigel Worthington will be pleased, another substitute the boy Dallas from the Irish League is definitely worth a look.