• play-off winners
    • play-offs
    • just miss out on play-offs
    • top 10
    • mid table boredom
    • flirt with relegation
    • relegation battle
    • relegation certs

I think the bottom six will consist of Stevenage, Yeovil, Wycombe, Oldham, Hartlepool, Tranmere

I think Bournemouth will struggle too, Hartlepool will be ok I reckon. Always seem to score goals and nick a few unlikely points on their travels and Victoria Park is a bastard to play at in the colder months…..

Edited by oafcprozac

Given the finish we had to last season and the current squad we have, even with additions, with no money whatsoever we are going to be scraping round for anybody who'll play for next to nowt.

I predict a season long relegation struggle, just hope somehow we can survive.

As thing stand right now; almost impossible to say....as the sqaudd is pretty thread bare.

That said, even with the (expected) 5 or 6 players in - I have to admit we look a bottom half side who; depending of a run of results either way; could lurch between 14th to rock bottom

Its hard to say at the moment as we dont have a proper side but top half and PD and the lads would have done hell of a job, their will be 4 worse teams i think Dale and Bournemouth will struggle and come back down to earth.

Latics I would say 16th

I will go for Yeovil, Tranmere, Stevenage and Wycombe to go down perhaps not in that order though

Think this poll might look different in 4 weeks time though

Its hard to say at the moment as we dont have a proper side but top half and PD and the lads would have done hell of a job, their will be 4 worse teams i think Dale and Bournemouth will struggle and come back down to earth.

Latics I would say 16th

I will go for Yeovil, Tranmere, Stevenage and Wycombe to go down perhaps not in that order though

Think this poll might look different in 4 weeks time though

Indeed I'd agree with this (not sure about the teams going down) but the rest I'd agree with and definately think there will be 4 worse teams next season, including all the promoted teams.

Definitely think Rochdale will be down there too, lost their manager and several players. No post-promotion momentum this year, not exactly loaded either.

like most other seasons, I expect playoffs, hope for automatic - I'm sure Dickov is thinking the same.

that said, i'll be happy with mid table, entertaining football and some good away days.

They have lost their 15 goal top scorer in Bowditch for a start, i dont mind Yeovil but they cant even afford a scout, on flip side if they went down its hardly going to be a big loss on the following they bring to BP compared to say Tranmere ( i am aware its a long way South West before someone jumps on that)

Anyone had any bets for next season??

Suarez prem top scorer 20/1 at coral 12's at most other

I did Rochdale to go down, Mk Mongs 16/1 are a decent price as well, Leicester to win championship as well i like look of and the pretty much cert Crawley 7/2 league 2 winners

Impossible to predict where we will finish at this stage, but last season we were, in my view, simply a goalscorer and a goalkeeper away from a play-off finish.

It looks highly unlikely, but if we can somehow (god knows how) keep the midfield quartet of Taylor, Stephens, Furman and Morais, as well keep Movoto then I think we will surprise people.

YHIHF - Reid will score goals next year with that four feeding him. :shock: