Lancy, Lancy, Lancy, Lancashire

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hants lead now over 100.

Surely we're not going to do this, are we?!

Come on boys!

Two quick wickets in either game (and as Boycott says "Add 2 to the wickets column and see how you feel") and its all in the balance again. 27 minutes to go, before the last 16 overs.

When I started going to latics we were a great side. (My first game was Frankie Bunn's double hat trick) and we have got steadily worse...... In typical luck... this is the first season in 13 that I haven't been to watch Lancs for at least 1 game!

You'll still have a lot of explaining to do to the wife and the boss!

The problem is the wife and I work together, and she would not thank me at all for implicating her in my shameless lie. I can still play the sickie. All I need to do is lol around in my pyjamas this evening and watch TV, which is pretty much what I'd be doing if I wasn't "sick".

The problem is the wife and I work together, and she would not thank me at all for implicating her in my shameless lie. I can still play the sickie. All I need to do is lol around in my pyjamas this evening and watch TV, which is pretty much what I'd be doing if I wasn't "sick".

The wife has just been out for more beer. I think I might be the one throwing a "sickie" tomorrow. :)