BP Arson - Youths sentenced

The rarely-wrong Chron reports the hot news on the BP arson Youth Court case.

Both youths pleaded guilty. The 16-year-old received an 11-month referral order. The 17-year-old received a 12-month rehabilitation order, which includes supervision and 200 hours unpaid work. Both of their families will have to pay £250 costs.

The 17-year-old was also committed to Crown Court on separate charges of robbery and handling stolen goods.

Burning issue

The 17-year-old's 12-month rehabilitation order includes supervision and 200 hours unpaid work. This could be spent at BP, picking up litter and cleaning the toilets after home matches.

I'd prefer it if the little scrote stayed as far away from BP as possible!!

All I'll say is that arson is the only other offence, other than murder, that potentially carries a life sentence.

I should have been a judge.

Attempted murder.. Rape.. Genocide..

All carry life sentence, so not only other offence :wink:

Edited by RobOAFC

The 17-year-old's 12-month rehabilitation order includes supervision and 200 hours unpaid work. This could be spent at BP, picking up litter and cleaning the toilets after home matches.

I know what would happen if I saw them in the Chaddy End after a home game :fighting: