Latics on Twitter

I didn't read too much into it. I think the 'custard pied' reference is nothing more than being benched when everyone's fit and, to invoke a managerial cliché, you don't want any of your first team squad to be happy when they're not playing. Working hard in training and making the most of any opportunities that he gets when coming on is what's required but I'm sure, as a professional, he'd know that.

If (and I'm not suggesting that FM is of this mindset) a player chooses to sulk and get disgruntled after being out of the team before the first game in November (rather than knuckling down) then they're not going to go too far or add much to any squad.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Fil feels he's out of favour this year - possibly with the fans, possibly the management team, possibly the other players? Feeney felt like that last year, and now doesn't. Feeney is now happier at Plymouth.

Or is that too simple?

Whatever Morais is implying, he has to be tapped to do it on Twitter.

You don't have to be a top code-cracker to work out that he's having a dig at the club in some way, but what good is going to come from airing it in an arena where his employer (plus a few dozen numpties....) can read it?

Wouldn't it be more sensible if him and Feeney just texted each other instead??

You don't have to be a top code-cracker to work out that he's having a dig at the club in some way, but what good is going to come from airing it in an arena where his employer (plus a few dozen numpties....) can read it?

I did think that (unless it's a poorly cloaked 'come and get me' cry). Not the brightest are they, footballers? :grin:

The Club has a a code of conduct for all its employees who use such sites, with rules in place should any of them use their accounts in an inappropriate manner, whatever that means.

ac33nl.jpg

Just seen some more grumblings from Morais

RossHeighway Ross Heighway

@filipemorais7 Keep your head up and once you get a run of first team games i know you will get back! #keepthefaith #oafc

Filipemorais7 filipe morais

@

@RossHeighway think its obvious ill neva get a run of games ... Bt head will never drop! quality never leaves u...#belief. #keepthefaith :)

Just seen some more grumblings from Morais

RossHeighway Ross Heighway

@filipemorais7 Keep your head up and once you get a run of first team games i know you will get back! #keepthefaith #oafc

Filipemorais7 filipe morais

@

@RossHeighway think its obvious ill neva get a run of games ... Bt head will never drop! quality never leaves u...#belief. #keepthefaith :)

Hark at him.

Has it not been a mix of injuries and suspensions that have meant he's not had a run??

Quality never leaves you??? It has this season Phil; it really has.

Hark at him.

Has it not been a mix of injuries and suspensions that have meant he's not had a run??

Well, exactly. As great a player Morais is when he's on form, he's not going to be in the starting XI when there are other wingers/strikers in the squad who don't cramp up after 70 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

I tweeted Feeney telling him not to let the big bad Oldham fans pick on him and that I had backed him to score 3 goals this season.

He took it as a compliment.

Maybe if you were a defender and someone said they backed you to score three goals in a season you might think it was a good thing, but a striker playing in the bottom league of English football?

Sadly one does find, people who are that stupid.

Why does he reply the lad who pointed out that Robbie Simpson scored more in 20 minutes than he has in over a year by repeatedly calling him a binman? Why does he think that's an insult? Binmen provide a vital service. They certainly perform a more useful role in society than overpaid arrogant past-it footballers who coudn't score in a brothel with a gold Amex card stapled to their knackers.

Why does he reply the lad who pointed out that Robbie Simpson scored more in 20 minutes than he has in over a year by repeatedly calling him a binman? Why does he think that's an insult? Binmen provide a vital service. They certainly perform a more useful role in society than overpaid arrogant past-it footballers who coudn't score in a brothel with a gold Amex card stapled to their knackers.

I thought the same.

I'm tempted to report Feeno's twitter to the FA, for bringing the game into disrepute. Last week he fairly clearly implied he intends to exact retribution on the player who injured him, when they meet later in the season.

The biggest insult was he tweeted that we're still paying the useless :censored:'s wages and then sneering about it, WTF????????? Lower league version of fookin' Robbie Fowler and Leeds!

Edited by oafcprozac

I thought the same.

I'm tempted to report Feeno's twitter to the FA, for bringing the game into disrepute. Last week he fairly clearly implied he intends to exact retribution on the player who injured him, when they meet later in the season.

Yeah like that useless slow :censored: could catch anyone!? He couldn't catch the clap in the Candlelight the useless turd….

Edited by oafcprozac

Look what I've started.

All banter and I won't lose sleep over his tweets. The guy's a tool, denying he sent me any tweets and I was making it up, cringingly funny. Wasn't going to waste energy uploading the screenshot of my phone.

Anyway my tweet wasn't an insult, merely a fact. But to reply by having a pop at binmen and that he's still robbing a wage from us, well, sums the modern day footballer up really.

Look what I've started.

All banter and I won't lose sleep over his tweets. The guy's a tool, denying he sent me any tweets and I was making it up, cringingly funny. Wasn't going to waste energy uploading the screenshot of my phone.

Anyway my tweet wasn't an insult, merely a fact. But to reply by having a pop at binmen and that he's still robbing a wage from us, well, sums the modern day footballer up really.

He followed it up with

Feeno17 Warren feeney

Plymouth fans take a bow, support the players club , chicken gravy you are, another green and White army, Plymouth, northern Ireland x

Tool

Edited by razza699

He followed it up with

Feeno17 Warren feeney

Plymouth fans take a bow, support the players club , chicken gravy you are, another green and White army, Plymouth, northern Ireland x

Tool

He keeps talking about Plymouth being a big club. I'd rather be in our position than a 'big club' that will be part time next year playing against ... wait for it ... Bin men.