Latics on Twitter

hello my darlings, I'm sorry if this has been gone over on here before but I havent been about much

What, in your humble opinions, are the best twitter accounts to follow to get all the Latics news I'm likely to want? If there are any. I've only just worked out what the hell it's all about and I'm a sophisticated, urbane and cosmopolitan Home Counties type so God only knows what you hillbilly oiks know about these matters.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello my darlings, I'm sorry if this has been gone over on here before but I havent been about much

What, in your humble opinions, are the best twitter accounts to follow to get all the Latics news I'm likely to want? If there are any. I've only just worked out what the hell it's all about and I'm a sophisticated, urbane and cosmopolitan Home Counties type so God only knows what you hillbilly oiks know about these matters.

and to use some of this fashionable youth text speak............OMG! I just noticed an advert at the bottom of the page for Man United's US tour. My God, it's come to this.

I get a bit spooked when you say darlings, I hope you are of the female kind

Nothing at all if your not a professional sportsman trying to impress for a contract surely an early night makes sense. Could be wrong its all about opinion to say a modern footballer is expected to be up at 1am morning of a match is highly unlikely. Certainly know a few clubs that would go mental with a player. Likes of Scholes etc early night ...good breakfast... same routine LONG CAREER at top...

Obviously Zorro thats why you havent played for England. :wink:

Turning up at 2pm mmmm really?

But you know nothing about what his routine entails. Even if he had to turn up at 11am he'd still have had time to have a full 8 hours sleep, have a proper breakfast and make his way to the ground.

I honestly can't see the issue here. Mountains and molehills, again.

• 2 months later...