Wigan today

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wil be interesting to see if Dickov throws Smith straight in ,

From the few minutes I saw at Mossley Smith seems like the only striker who looks like he knows how to be a striker. There was a difference between him and the rest.

Oh for the days when fans and players were distanced and the only ranting came from the stands at 3pm on a Saturday.

All this twitter :censored:e is terrible for the bond between players and fans when every opinionated, slovenly, narrow-minded, abusive parasite is free to personally have a dig.

Maybe I'm just an old fart!

Oh for the days when fans and players were distanced and the only ranting came from the stands at 3pm on a Saturday.

All this twitter :censored:e is terrible for the bond between players and fans when every opinionated, slovenly, narrow-minded, abusive parasite is free to personally have a dig.

Maybe I'm just an old fart!

No I do agree, come 5pm on Matchday after a loss and the abuse will be unreal

No I do agree, come 5pm on Matchday after a loss and the abuse will be unreal

I was all for Feeney based on the things been said about him from management and on the official, but he's making himself look a bit stupid at the moment. Should learn from others and just not respond to abuse from fans on twitter, at the moment he's rising to it, foolishly.

I thought the club where working on a new social network code of conduct.

It's simple, players shouldn't have a twatter account or any other social networking account.

Any that do at present and use them as frequently as Feeney appears to do are asking for trouble.

It's simple, players shouldn't have a twatter account or any other social networking account.

Any that do at present and use them as frequently as Feeney appears to do are asking for trouble.

It's their choice if have them or not and the club shouldn't tell them if they can or not, just advise them. Fans just shouldn't abuse them, or the players should get them blocked from speaking to them on the site.

Whats that going to achieve, the lad is an Oldham and from what've read on his Twitter seems to answer back to everyone. All this abuse towards him is just pathetic, I saw one the other asking Morias to shoot him in the face. Twitter is a great tool to use in order to become closer to the players, and have an insight in their lives. When people go over the top and start giving abuse like that, no-one wins, its not like saying stuff is going to make him start banging them in. It is only going to make him even more seperated from the club and its fans, the lad had a poor season time for a fresh start and to give him a chance.

sent off against Walsall

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13112141.stm

Filipe Morais was shown a straight red card for a challenge on Walsall's Jordan Cook, but Lowe fired into the top corner late on to snatch a point

Harsh if I remember

Bugger; forgot about that........I went mad at the officials too over it; can't believe I forgot!! :blush:

Cook was a tricky young ginger lad wasnt he? Maybe Phil got mistaken and thought he was going in hard on Taylor? :wink:

Now I remember it; it was a harsh one....think the ref felt he'd gone over the top with studs up, but didnt the ball deflect off in a totally different direction to show he cleanly got the ball????