Parker back on trial for Latics

Hmmmm, he looked OK at Mossley. Nice & bright and pacey; but I would have thought he'd have lost his chance, and PD wouldn't lost patience with him after he decided to bugger off to play for Antigua in a nothing friendly International instead of staying with us on trial.

We've just shifted one player who would rather bugger off and play in nothing friendlies to get 'International Caps'.....do we want to rush out and sign another one who it appears will do the same?*

* the difference of course is Josh Parker may; just may score the odd league for us whilst here; inbetween sodding off for Internationals.

Why? Do this to me.

K.Parker is a proper tool. Check out his twitter page and read the :censored:e he has written on there, no wonder PNE didnt give him a shot and he's lucky Greegs can take a joke.

Lets hope Josh Parker has a better attitude.

Edited by fleetwood Blue

Why? Do this to me.

K.Parker is a proper tool. Check out his twitter page and read the :censored:e he has written on there, no wonder PNE didnt give him a shot and he's lucky Greegs can take a joke.

Lets hope Josh Parker has a better attitude.

Lol that's not a real Twitter , its a fake

If he does sign I'd imagine it to be on a 6 month deal,

I reckon he'd slot straight in on the right wing in cover of Morais

I've not seen him play yet. Is he a central striker or more of a wide man ?

I hate players playing out of position. No news of his signing so far.

We've just shifted one player who would rather bugger off and play in nothing friendlies to get 'International Caps'.....do we want to rush out and sign another one who it appears will do the same?*

That's why we got rid of Eardley as well - well, that plus he was rubbish.