Rochdale Fans

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£23 is too much for this standard of football. Officials will say about the need to bring in renvenue to hit UEFA targets but even still the working class people around here will not fork out over 20 quid to watch 3rd rate football.

£23 is too much for this standard of football. Officials will say about the need to bring in renvenue to hit UEFA targets but even still the working class people around here will not fork out over 20 quid to watch 3rd rate football.

If it had been £15 they'd have brought 1200 maybe.

It's not a price issue.

They're fans just don't realise there is a world outside Rochdale.

every week I agree.

So long as we're both in the same league next season they need to rethink it being all-ticket.

Rochdale normally have a very good away following for their size, normally sell out Bury like we have in the past.

They seemed more interested in Bury than us anyways. Was loving the Premier League chants they made.

Local derby and we only had 4200... so lets not start slagging anyone else off.

Yeah, twice as much as they would of got. Whats your point?

You have to take into consideration that they are at their peak of existence whilst we are at our lowest.

No excuses.

Edited by bowl

I meant on last season in general. We were lucky to get over 4k then.

Ah ok, like for like we were over 1000 home fans down which aint good,We were lucky to get over 4k today, if we can only get 4100 home fans in August against Dale then god knows how bad it will get when colchesters and yeovils come to BP.

Can't believe they were given the whole of the Rocky? Thought the game was lacking a bit of fan banter across the Rocky moat.

Although I'm not a fan of the "we've got more fans than you" type threads, this is a very good point.

We'll have had an idea of how many away fans were turning up, and moving loyal attenders seems an unnecessary thing to have done (not bothered about the vocal side of things though). Is this a direct link to police costs?

every week I agree.

So long as we're both in the same league next season they need to rethink it being all-ticket.

Rochdale normally have a very good away following for their size, normally sell out Bury like we have in the past.

They seemed more interested in Bury than us anyways. Was loving the Premier League chants they made.

the 'You only sing when you're wanking' chant was amusing!

Does it really matter? As with our support, they don't have a lot and I'm sure they're grateful for what they have. I'm sure many clubs would have taken more than us to Scunthorpe midweek.

I'm not so sure, thought 350 was an excellent turnout after the start we had!