Latique

rickoldham27

Bring back the genius that was 'Latique'?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. The shop is now simply called the Latics - maybe the club would bring back the name if enough people wanted it!?

• Yeah man, bring back Latique - the word play alone is phenomenal!
    • Nah - what a crap name dude! Lets make a new one.
    • Move on lad! Change is good!

Slighty shop related (which will always be Latique - like the lookers will always be the lookers)...

Did anyone see the geezer at half time on the pitch wearing the NEW SHIRT???!!! was wearing a jacket over it but was the geezer helping fran with the half time draw... prob only people in the paddocks/main stand could see... but it defo was.... he was sat next to the players tunnel on the chaddy side of the paddock

who was he again... and anyone know where he got it from... the swine...!

No didnt see that, cos i spent all of half time queuing in the lookers only to be told no pies or any hot food left. pish weak coffee and a mars bar didnt help after the soaking i'd endured for 45 minutes!!!!!! Typical latics, biggest crowd in years, lets put one girl in the food hut and give her 17 pies to sell......

No didnt see that, cos i spent all of half time queuing in the lookers only to be told no pies or any hot food left. pish weak coffee and a mars bar didnt help after the soaking i'd endured for 45 minutes!!!!!! Typical latics, biggest crowd in years, lets put one girl in the food hut and give her 17 pies to sell......

Ha Ha!

Prob the same girl who was serving 3000 fans in the clayton...

Big game = get some more bar staff!!!!!

Edited by BigfinLatic

Slighty shop related (which will always be Latique - like the lookers will always be the lookers)...

Did anyone see the geezer at half time on the pitch wearing the NEW SHIRT???!!! was wearing a jacket over it but was the geezer helping fran with the half time draw... prob only people in the paddocks/main stand could see... but it defo was.... he was sat next to the players tunnel on the chaddy side of the paddock

who was he again... and anyone know where he got it from... the swine...!

The fact that he was with Simon Blitz may give a clue as to how he had one of the new shirts!

Still on Latics-shop-related themes, who else remember "The Latics Tangerine Shop" at King's Stores in Oldham??? I remember buying my tangerine and blue Latics Subbuteo Team from there.

The fact that he was with Simon Blitz may give a clue as to how he had one of the new shirts!

:getmecoat::lol1:

Cheers mate! It was wet... wasnt paying attention... all the normal excuses... glad to seee no-one else picked up on it though (prob more to do with the fact that no-one realised it was the new shirt - rather than it was simon blitz)

*note to self* Pay more attention to club you love.

Who was that team in Blue playing blackpool again on sunday?

Who is simon Blitz?

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Edited by BigfinLatic

Slighty shop related (which will always be Latique - like the lookers will always be the lookers)... said Big Fin

For some of more mature types the "lookers" will always be the Ford Stand!!

Edited by LaticsPete

• 6 months later...
Heh heh heh! what a great poll...

My two cent: Bring back LATIQUE!

Or we could call it like every premiership club "The Megastore" That would certainly cause a chuckle or two.

I wonder if to call your club shop a "Megastore" ... you have to be in the Prem? .... a certain size? ..... Anyone enlighten me... :grin: