Keigan Parker

The length of time he stayed at AFC Blackpool before taking the massive step up to AFC Fylde what a player HAAAAAAAAAAA

A month

Before he is found out, and out the door.

He looks really happy and looking forward to his football doesn't he.

Actually I was shocked he is still only 29, should be in the prime of his career.

Speaks volumes.

Edited by singe

I'm confused by how someone who's clearly trying everything to cling on to their footballing career is seen as someone who doesn't care?

I don't dispute his ineffectiveness at Latics - that was there for all to see.

But if he really didn't care doesn't anyone think he might have just given up by now?

twosides

Friday, September 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM What a dreadful waste of talent.....could have had the earth and the bloody moon if he actually concentrated on football, rather than steamed up.... erm... chip shops. And yes Blackpool could afford his wages, if they actually got a footballer rather than what Keigan has turned into....

Report Unsuitable

More on chip shops.........

I'm confused by how someone who's clearly trying everything to cling on to their footballing career is seen as someone who doesn't care?

But if he really didn't care doesn't anyone think he might have just given up by now?

Maybe he still enjoys playing but doesnt want to be committed to full time training etc. He's been a train wreck since leaving Blackpool .

It more confuses me how a player of his talent and potential can plummet so fast

I cannot see anyone saying he does not care, just that he has to knuckle down and do what sneeded.

A waste of a talent seems to be most peoples view, it's seems to be the attitude and aplication

How many clubs in 4 seasons?

4 in 6 weeks.

I cannot see anyone saying he does not care, just that he has to knuckle down and do what sneeded.

A waste of a talent seems to be most peoples view, it's seems to be the attitude and aplication

How many clubs in 4 seasons?

4 in 6 weeks.

Someone who cares/do what's needed - semantics really.

Equally all those clubs probably shows he's :censored: and past it but will not give up - that makes him tenacious...?

Someone who cares/do what's needed - semantics really.

Equally all those clubs probably shows he's :censored: and past it but will not give up - that makes him tenacious...?

or deluded, and possibly an inflated sense of his own worth.

Semantics as you say!

Fact is he has plummetted down the league and passed through an incredible amount of clubs in 4 years.

Edited by singe

Thing is about Parker, he was never really all that good. He scored a few good goals and turned out a few decent performances but he never was consistently good.

He was lucky that his best goal was on such a big stage.

No matter how lazy oThing is about Parker, he was never really all that good. He scored a few good goals and turned out a few decent performances but he never was consistently good.

He was lucky that his best goal was on such a big stage.

No matter how lazy or uncommitted you are you would still be able to score the odd one on one if you got the chance. I think he just didn’t have the skills

Great pretender

No matter how lazy or uncommitted you are you would still be able to score the odd one on one if you got the chance. I think he just didn’t have the skills

I once scored with a volley from my own half for OASIS v the supporters' club. Doesn't change the fact that I was generally crap but if a scout had just watched for those few seconds...

twosides

Friday, September 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM What a dreadful waste of talent.....could have had the earth and the bloody moon if he actually concentrated on football, rather than steamed up.... erm... chip shops. And yes Blackpool could afford his wages, if they actually got a footballer rather than what Keigan has turned into....

Report Unsuitable

More on chip shops.........

I love his white watch, my wifes got one the same.

That's the point though. He owns a very successful teeth whitening business in Scotland. He doesn't need to work for the money - so one can assume that he does it because some aspect of it is agreeable to him.

He likes the idea of calling himself a footballer just doesnt have the willingness to be a very good one. Can you imagine him being the first into training or stopping behind doing extra work on his finishing?

I presume your playing abit of devils advocate here Ackey but as has been said a talent wasted not an amazing one but one who could have made it much further up the footballing ladder possibly a championship level one if he wanted.

Edited by GlossopLatic