when Latics have ended a teams bad run

with Leyton Orient looming on Saturday with our opponents in a poor run of form there is always a part of you that thinks "please not us", does anyone remember times in the past where Latics have ended a teams bad run of form? The only time off the top of my head was Wycombe in 2004 when they didn't win away for 20 straights away games and then they went to visit BP

Prozac :wink:

Edited by Tommy_Fent
Title changed

with Leyton Orient looming on Saturday with our opponents in a poor run of form there is always a part of you that thinks "please not us", does anyone remember times in the past where Latics have ended a teams bad run of form? The only time off the top of my head was Wycombe in 2004 when they didn't win away for 20 straights away games and then they went to visit BP

Prozac :wink:

Darlington, bottom of the entire league in September 1988, not won all season…we go to Feethams for a run of the mill Littlewoods Cup tie and are spanked 2-0*

Not lost all season at home, rock bottom Hull arrive in town and beat us 2-1, our only home defeat in the Championship season, March '91

Think Luton were on an awful run when they battered us 3-0 in April 2008

Weren't Sheff Wed on a crap run when they beat us last season at BP?

Beat them 4-0 at BP in the second leg at BP...

Wimbledon was one towards end of prem days. I think thay hadn't won in 9

Wimbledon again in our first season in the Prem. Peter Withe had a disastrous spell in charge of them. I think (If I remember right) his only win was at horrible Selhurst Park against us. Also Penney last season for Brizzle Rovers - probably the most predictable of the lot.

Wimbledon again in our first season in the Prem. Peter Withe had a disastrous spell in charge of them. I think (If I remember right) his only win was at horrible Selhurst Park against us. Also Penney last season for Brizzle Rovers - probably the most predictable of the lot.

Please don't mention Selhurst Park! Have we ever got a result there against three different teams?

MKDons at home in Ronnie's last season? I dunno what sort of run they were on but they were bottom of the table and we were pushing for the playoffs, went a goal up via a Beckett penalty. Next thing you know it starts pissing it down, Paul Edwards back pass halted on the soaked grass and Izale McLeod caught onto it and equalised, then they scored again a minute later.

MKDons at home in Ronnie's last season? I dunno what sort of run they were on but they were bottom of the table and we were pushing for the playoffs, went a goal up via a Beckett penalty. Next thing you know it starts pissing it down, Paul Edwards back pass halted on the soaked grass and Izale McLeod caught onto it and equalised, then they scored again a minute later.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36297

:wink: