Latics two new signings from City

Luca Scapuzzi and Andreas Mancini - now thatta spicey meatball….

Link to follow when Bugby catches up….

Attacking midfielder and a striker, suggests that we're replacing Reid in his absence and i'm still convinced Wes will be out for a minimum of a month, despite what the official site says - it's club policy this season not to announce team news until just before kick off. Expect the usual SMS injury update just before kick off.

Don't know anything about these two, I suppose with a busy month coming up bodies are important, or have we sustained another injury not announced?

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luca Scapuzzi and Andreas Mancini - now thatta spicey meatball….

Link to follow when Bugby catches up….

Attacking midfielder and a striker, suggests that we're replacing Reid in his absence and i'm still convinced Wes will be out for a minimum of a month, despite what the officia site says - it's lub policy this season not to announce team news until just before kick off. Expect the usual SMS injury update just before kick off.

Don't know anything about these two, I suppose with a busy month coming up bodies are important, or have we sustained another injury not announced?

You gonna minus everyone of my posts Pete?

City fan at work raves about Scapuzzi says he's a top talent

Mancinis son is a tit apparantly and refused to play in a reserve game a few months ago , sound familiar ?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3847715/Roberto-Mancinis-son-did-a-Carlos-Tevez.html

Buzzing about Scapuzzi though hope his class shines through in League 1

Edited by razza699

City fan at work raves about Scapuzzi says he's a top talent

Mancinis son is a tit apparantly and refused to play in a reserve game a few months ago , sound familiar ?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3847715/Roberto-Mancinis-son-did-a-Carlos-Tevez.html

Buzzing about Scapuzzi though hope his class shines through in League 1

City Website

Couple of strikers injured? Reid? and erm………..oh Josh! Forgot about him, hopefully won't be long before we see him back too...

So has Marwood backed down then ? good boy Brian

We've got Kuqi, Smith and Brooke available possibly Simpson as well. Kuqi and Smith are too similar and Brooke just isn't catching so will probably see Kuqi and Scapuzzi upfront on saturday?

Sounds exciting.

And at the same time raises the question "why?".

The conspiracy theorist in me looks at Filipe's Twitterings and sees somebody getting loaned out elsewhere in the next 2 days.

But I might be adding 2 and 2 together and getting 1 and a quarter.

Sounds exciting.

The conspiracy theorist in me looks at Filipe's Twitterings and sees somebody getting loaned out elsewhere in the next 2 days.

Na, I dont see it that way , we are wafer thin upfront after Kuqi , Fil is being deployed in a wing role more and doesnt seem to be able to play 90 minutes. These lads just make that squad look abit fuller. Our bench of recent has had nothing on it , Smith is ok for me but still not up to his best, Brooke is poor and beyond that we have nothing.

From what I've heard, he's clinging on by the skin of his teeth now Cook has left…..this is a coaching decision not a management one….

Andreas Mancini

Luca Scapuzzi

Was similarly quick off the mark at the weekend, squeezing the ball home seconds after coming on as a substitute against the Airtricity Irish XI.

The 20-year-old striker is a product of AC Milan’s youth system and also spent time on loan with Serie B side Portogruaro.

Sounds exciting.

There's more afoot in terms of movement out i'm sure of it, the official site mentions more news stories to follow….

Paranoia.The third Italian.

No, but if I think there's OTT negativity then I'll feel free to give a minus.

And if I agree with something then I'll probably give you a plus - as yesterday.

So what was negative about announcing two new signings? And offering we may have suffered another injury in training? You trolling me has gone on for months and was even highlighted to me in private by the admin on here.

If Morais leaves I am never watching Latics again

Something's not right with our Phil, squaring up to team-mates, lethargic in pre-season, niggly injuries and minimal impact on the field has seen him lose his place and if I didn't know better I'd say he's sulking and I wouldn't be surprised if he was shipped out. After two early season assists he'd done nowt. Given that young Mancini and Scapuzzi can both play right-wing I'd say the writing is on the wall.

However another theory is that Simpson's loan is up mid-next month and maybe our sheep worrying friends want to take another look now he's fit before flogging him in January….

Edited by oafcprozac

There's more afoot in terms of movement out i'm sure of it, the official site mentions more news stories to follow….

It sort of begs the question of why? We have Kuqi & Simpson doing the business at present, with Smith & Morais as back-up. Then there's Josh Parker & DJ bembo to come back……….

That said, I wached the City vs Wolves game and Scapuzzi looked very tasty indeed; but he played out wide not down the middle. No idea of the son of Mancini; so who knows there.

Happy that we've raided our rich neighbour finally; when was the last time - Lee Croft?

Could struggle with the language barrier , Scapuzzi doesnt speak a word of English

Scapuzzi has a hand in Dzekos goal at 3-1 30 seconds in

Scapuzzi goal 40 seconds

Scapuzzi assist 48 seconds

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/Wolves-v-City-Carling-Cup-60s-highlights-Oct-2011

Edited by razza699