Latics two new signings from City

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we are paying any of the wages? Or have City done us a massive favour?

I doubt much, if any, of their wages will be paid by Latics but that doesn't make it a one-way street of course. These youngsters should get valuable experience at Latics and that is beneficial to City.

Should we expect Mellor to sign for City shortly?! :wink:

I doubt much, if any, of their wages will be paid by Latics but that doesn't make it a one-way street of course. These youngsters should get valuable experience at Latics and that is beneficial to City.

Of course the flip side of the coin is that if we don't play them regularly in the First Team, whether they are better than the ones we have, then they will soon be recalled and loaned out to somewhere else.

Looks like the goal poacher Latics need.

If he is the first player featured on that clip I'm not sure he is a proper poacher, finds the keeper nicely in that one on one, granted the ball ends up in the net but looks to me like he aimed at the keeper.

He looks like he can find space on the pitch, quick and can pick a pass, hopefully he proves me wrong and slots a couple on Saturday.

Looks like the goal poacher Latics need.

Mancini is a second striker, Scapuzzi, winger/second striker according to their interview if one of them can link up with Kuqi then we may be onto a winner. Where this leaves Simpson and Morais though is anyone's guess as both play in their position(s)

If he is the first player featured on that clip I'm not sure he is a proper poacher, finds the keeper nicely in that one on one, granted the ball ends up in the net but looks to me like he aimed at the keeper.

He looks like he can find space on the pitch, quick and can pick a pass, hopefully he proves me wrong and slots a couple on Saturday.

He's hanging around the penalty area for his goal and 2 assists and that's something a bit different from what we have seen these last couple of seasons, all he and Kuqi needs is the supply

How To tip for you...

If Right Click on the number of the post and copy the link, paste that as your link in your post and that will take someone directly to it! :)

b7Dy.png

Cheers, I was wondering how to link to a post but now I know (but will no doubt forget come the next time I use it)