Huddersfield have only 1 priority , promotion.

They now have a clear run at it , those of who are old enough to recall a promotion (20 years ago) will recall that we too went out of the cups early .

Laughing at a team who are 41 games unbeaten in the league ....dont be a wally.

yadda yadda yadda. If they are unbeaten that long why didnt they go up? Oh, thats right, they lost.

/\ This

I'm thinking of doing it for Latics - whenever anyone asks me how we're doing, I'm going to tell them we're 40 odd games unbeaten; i'm just going to not include the games we've lost - it seems the vogue.

They're not unbeaten - they lost when it mattered most.

And i smiled a big smile when I heard that score; so what - I hate Hudds.

I don't hate them.

But there's been a real Billy Big Bollox attitude from them for 3 seasons now, and they've failed each time.

The unbeaten run (except for play-offs, JPT, League Cup, pre-season friendlies and FA Cup) is most impressive.

They are better than us. But they're no world-beaters.

I don't hate them.

But there's been a real Billy Big Bollox attitude from them for 3 seasons now, and they've failed each time.

The unbeaten run (except for play-offs, JPT, League Cup, pre-season friendlies and FA Cup) is most impressive.

And therein lies the reason why its gone from a mild dislike to hate for me.

The last 3/4 seasons - all the noise from the club & fans has been of a 'we're better than all of you' billy big balls attitude that so far has served them so well in staying exactly where they are.

So what they have this league record - it's got them the sum total of diddly squat. They're still in league 1.

I'd kill for their budget, but i'd be a heck of a lot more mindful about how I handle myself with it than they are.

Oh, and Lee Clark is a Grade-A Bell end too

I don't hate them.

watch it, you'll get their fans go on about how we're obsessed about them and how they're massively superior to us in every way and how they've never cared about us etc

yeah, they're so good they haven't beaten us in their last 4 attempts, one of which last season we ripped them a new one in footballing terms and this season they proved no better than us at BP.

Like a lot of these 'bigger budget' teams in our league - all on a par with everyone else - individually maybe theyre better, but i havent seen one TEAM this season who you can say look a class above and that includes charlton/sheff utd/preston/sheff weds - ALL HYPE and no substance - Charlton were dire vs Halifax.

Hudds will fail this season again, just watch.

Only Southampton were a team that has lived up to their hype - they looked a class above everyone last season, lest we forget! :unsure:

Edited by shefflatic

If southampton were 'a class above everyone last year's why didn't they win the league?

They had a slow start, and seemed to get it together in the last 3 months or so. In that period, they were really superb. They haven't made major changes to their squad and look where they are now.

They had a slow start, and seemed to get it together in the last 3 months or so. In that period, they were really superb. They haven't made major changes to their squad and look where they are now.

They have even lost one of the best players and doing very well.