Hudders sign Parkin

dont know whether they had a recall clause on him but surely as he's in good form they'd have recalled him if they could? looks like we'll be getting him again after jan

I think he's played his last game for Huddersfield he has Rhodes, Lee, and Novak ahead of him possibly more? and now they've drafted in Parkin unless he gets an offer he simply cant refuse he will be an Oldham player by the end of January.

Simmo's interview on LP leaves the viewer in little doubt where he wants to be. More or less states Huddersfield and him are through so, I reckon it's just a case whether Hudds cut and run.

As he is playing so well for us, Huddersfield may see a permanent transfer as a threat to their promotion hopes and refuse to let him come to us.

Alan Lee is :censored:. Just a big bloke who throws his elbows about.

I remember when him and Hazell were having a 'tustle'.

If I was Clark I would have said:

'Boys, that centre back with the shiny head is a terrible footballer. Play a bit of football here and we'll beat him. In fact just give him the ball and we'll get it straight back.'

Instead Lee decided to get into a battle with Hazell and got beaten up.

'Boys, that centre back with the shiny head is a terrible footballer. Play a bit of football here and we'll beat him. In fact just give him the ball and we'll get it straight back.'

Alan Lee is filthy

That "performance" from Alan Lee is the single most diabolical individual one I can recall from an opposition player ( i think!).

I'm used to being able to shout & get responses from players where i sit at BP. To be 100+ yards away up at the top of the away stand, when all I wanted to do was to vent my vitriol towards that absolute disgrace of a footballer only made it worse!! Elbows, Diving, Feighning injury, moaning at the ref, more elbows, more diving.......minging.

Totally shocking for me - and a goon of a Hudds fan tried to tell me on the walk back to my car that Lee was being assaulted by our nasty players. As if. Fools.

Alan Lee can go fook himself, the :censored: bag.

That "performance" from Alan Lee is the single most diabolical individual one I can recall from an opposition player ( i think!).

I'm used to being able to shout & get responses from players where i sit at BP. To be 100+ yards away up at the top of the away stand, when all I wanted to do was to vent my vitriol towards that absolute disgrace of a footballer only made it worse!! Elbows, Diving, Feighning injury, moaning at the ref, more elbows, more diving.......minging.

Totally shocking for me - and a goon of a Hudds fan tried to tell me on the walk back to my car that Lee was being assaulted by our nasty players. As if. Fools.

Alan Lee can go fook himself, the :censored: bag.

The worst bit for me was when he went shoulder to shoulder with Aiden White and ended up in the stands. There must be about a 5 stone weight difference between them.