Dean Bouzanis

Just created a new twitter account @dbouzanis43 and sounds to me like he may of travelled with the team to Bournemouth today?

Also wesolowski14 tweeted:

@dbouzanis43 our new goalkeeper. Quality keeper. Shocking banter. #oafc

Could create some strong competition between him and Cisak, hopefully not asking for too much wage wise.

Seen a few postings about him already on here, but no contract seems to be signed yet! Perhaps get him on a 6 month contract?

Just created a new twitter account @dbouzanis43 and sounds to me like he may of travelled with the team to Bournemouth today?

Also wesolowski14 tweeted:

@dbouzanis43 our new goalkeeper. Quality keeper. Shocking banter. #oafc

Could create some strong competition between him and Cisak, hopefully not asking for too much wage wise.

Seen a few postings about him already on here, but no contract seems to be signed yet! Perhaps get him on a 6 month contract?

Deadline for any loans, or out of contract players was yesterday i think. Don't see why we need him really if we have signed him, we have Cisak and then if necessary, Gerrard has proven he is able to play a game or two if Cisak gets suspended then or gets a short term injury.

Hasn't he been with the club for a bit?

Gerrard impressed while he had to step in but it was always going to be a stop gap, we have been sailing close to the wind without a proper spare keeper. Perhaps after his recent Saturday then Tuesday cameo Gerrard might have said to Dickov "You know what mate, I'm not sure I could do that again?" so the sensible thing is to get another keeper in.

Plus, if Bouzanis is decent, then get him under contract so that if needs be we make a profit on the deal if someone else comes in for him, club like ours should be signing players wherever we can with an eye for making a few quid.

Hasn't he been with the club for a bit?

Gerrard impressed while he had to step in but it was always going to be a stop gap, we have been sailing close to the wind without a proper spare keeper. Perhaps after his recent Saturday then Tuesday cameo Gerrard might have said to Dickov "You know what mate, I'm not sure I could do that again?" so the sensible thing is to get another keeper in.

Plus, if Bouzanis is decent, then get him under contract so that if needs be we make a profit on the deal if someone else comes in for him, club like ours should be signing players wherever we can with an eye for making a few quid.

Agree with all of that. Plus, Cisak may well not be at Latics long-term. Best keeper we've had in years and it won't go unnoticed.

any free agent can be signed inside or outside of the transfer/loan window.

great little squad we have now - i just wonder how we can afford to keep simpson permanently, add to that kuqi's wages been taken on fully by the club in Jan and the other loan players; together with giving taylor/lee new deals.

just shows you what a bloody good job Corney has and does do for us.

sounds like stadium plans are ongoing as well, really hope we can get to round 3 of the cup and get a big team away and get to wembley in the JPT so we can get a few £k in the coffers to aid corney and co.

any free agent can be signed inside or outside of the transfer/loan window.

great little squad we have now - i just wonder how we can afford to keep simpson permanently, add to that kuqi's wages been taken on fully by the club in Jan and the other loan players; together with giving taylor/lee new deals.

just shows you what a bloody good job Corney has and does do for us.

sounds like stadium plans are ongoing as well, really hope we can get to round 3 of the cup and get a big team away and get to wembley in the JPT so we can get a few £k in the coffers to aid corney and co.

and <whisper it> Micah Richards leaves Citeh for a huge fee in January :peepwall:

Aren't the current transfer regulations (transfer window) likewise though?

Yes.

But a key difference is that an unemployed footballer on nil income is allowed to find work and earn when not covered by the transfer window; whereas the transfer window means that an employed footballer has to comply with his contractual obligations at least until the window comes round.

Personally I think it's all a load of :censored:e. But there you go.

Saw Euan Holden yesterday. Let's just say I'd rather we played Ryan Brooke at left back ahead of him.

The Stockport fans i work with do not rate him much. Good signing by Dickov this think Gerrard is good but if he takes a knock, plus give him time to try prove himself plus with the flu and other bugs going round like with Stephans last season. Also with so many players getting released by bigger clubs and ending up nowhere think he be out to prove a point.