• 3 years later...

With apologies for all the Rangers/Celtic warriors that will shortly flood the thread, our mate Bilel back in the wars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/32954542

I would love to see Mohsni sign for us. He's an absolute card! Not for any footballing ability but merely because he will liven up Col U at home on a Tuesday night in November.

He was also responsible for driving around in Michael Timlins car without a licence and collecting points left right and centre for Mr Timlin to then take a 90 day prison stint for him!

Dunno, made it up at the time for giggles.

Wanted to be one of them people that pretends to speak to managers and scouts of other clubs. Even though they never speak to anyone.

Was that around the time Tonks and Big John crossed swords over a girl? We all believed it but never gave credit for the story.

Sorry.

Was that around the time Tonks and Big John crossed swords over a girl? We all believed it but never gave credit for the story.

Sorry.

That was easy the best one. I need to do more*

The relaxed comment about Mellor was a reference to everyone saying he was lazy. The clues are there people.

*Less

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this berk play for Southend at my local ground Accrington a couple of years back, without

doubt the worst defender I ever seen... even my 8 year old daughter kept asking me why that guy with

the pony tail was helping Accrington win.. oh, then he was sent off :redcard:

Actually(this is aSouthend fan speaking)he had outstanding ability especially as an attacker,sorry must rephrase that,a forward.Think he could have played in the Premier with the right coaching,if only he wasn't such a nutcase....and away from the pitch everyone said he was the nicest bloke imaginable.