Anfield Ticketing Arrangements

whats a programme voucher holder? is this from the burton game as still have the programme from that

Vouchers were printed in the back of the Crewe, Burton, Bradford and Southend programmes if you've got 3 you get 2nd priority. If you haven't got them i'm sure Gordon Lawton may well have spare copies available to buy….

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why should season ticket holders have to wait for the open sale and risk missing out just so they can sit with their dad or kids?

Well they cope 23 bloody games of the year. Why should X's dad have more of a right to a ticket because son has bought a ST?

Look, we're splitting hairs on it and it's all irrelevant because there will probably be enough for those who really want to go. Even if we sell out I'd imagine it won't sell out to the New Year so all those who really want will be able to get. I was just raising the point in general.

Well they cope 23 bloody games of the year. Why should X's dad have more of a right to a ticket because son has bought a ST?

Look, we're splitting hairs on it and it's all irrelevant because there will probably be enough for those who really want to go. Even if we sell out I'd imagine it won't sell out to the New Year so all those who really want will be able to get. I was just raising the point in general.

And if we'd been allocated 3,000 tickets there would have been a one each rule for season ticket holders. If it had been 40,000 (e.g. Wembley) there wouldn't need to be any priority system at all.

The Club has got it right with a two each from 6,000 allocation and there's nothing for anybody to worry about.

Edited by opinions4u

You started the complaining. How would you feel if you were a season ticket holder and you could only get one ticket. Would you wait for the open sale and chance it to guarantee you wouldn't be sat on your own?

(One ticket per person wouldn't really affect me, as we've got 3 ST in our house anyway) it'd just mean our group of 6 would be split up...

Edited by oafcprozac

Vouchers were printed in the back of the Crewe, Burton, Bradford and Southend programmes if you've got 3 you get 2nd priority. If you haven't got them i'm sure Gordon Lawton may well have spare copies available to buy….

I only have burton and that was because the programme was only £2 that day as never buy them I use the money on a bet instead, do u have his contact details?

if i have the vouchers how does that help if i want 3 tickets though?

You started the complaining. How would you feel if you were a season ticket holder and you could only get one ticket. Would you wait for the open sale and chance it to guarantee you wouldn't be sat on your own?

(One ticket per person wouldn't really affect me, as we've got 3 ST in our house anyway) it'd just mean our group of 6 would be split up...

Im sure if u go together the club will give u 6 next to one another, we are not that short of common sense surely and its in the clubs intrest to look after st holders

I only have burton and that was because the programme was only £2 that day as never buy them I use the money on a bet instead, do u have his contact details?

just email gordon.lawton@oldhamathletic.co.uk

If I were a ST holder and I could only get one ticket I would think that was fair given that I had only paid for one season ticket.

As Prozac has already pointed out if you are that worried a child's half season ticket is £25- buy one and you can have the same priority as any other season ticket holder (not sure I'd let someone with a child's season ticket but 2 adult tickets though but I'm not running the club).

If we sell out £50 might be what it would cost on the black market (I doubt it). This way the £50 goes back to the club.

Its flawed as if you were say a family, your unlikely to buy more than one programme. Not very well thought out.

Will half-season ticket holders be able to buy tickets from the 18th December, given that the half-season tickets don't kick in until boxing day?

You can buy a season ticket at any time- they charge you the pro-rata rate for the number of games available.

EDIT Boxing Day is our next home game so you can't use it until then anyway.

Edited by rudemedic

Jeez

So many threads on this and there really isnt the need. Some peole just a good moan dont they?

This is exactly how it ran for Everton and everyone who wanted a ticket for that game got one - there's no issue.

If you find issue with the system, its a pretty easy one to solve. Season ticket holders always get priority tickets & rightly so, so - find a way to get a season ticket.

Payment plan options are in place for those who cant stump up the full amount in 1 go, and it benifits the club, and in instances like this; it benifits the ticket holder.

Any Latics fan who wants a ticket will be able to get one. Frankly, any City or United fan thT wants one will be able to get one......there really is no reason to pish and moan

If I were a ST holder and I could only get one ticket I would think that was fair given that I had only paid for one season ticket.

What about if you have a ST and your son or your dad comes to all saturday games with you and pays on the gate? you would want to sit with them right? Or what if they had the ST and you pay on the gate because you cant make the midweek games? they would want (or maybe even need) you to sit with them.