Not like Oldham to give up...

....sh1te.

Woof.

That will be something to do with the fact that we currently have one goalie, one right back, three central defenders, three mid-fielders and three strikers on the pitch. I hate to say this, but typical Latics.

Top ten finish?...more like a relegation battle.

we never started. shocking performance. not one positive to be taken. strange subs from dickov again, finished the game with no central midfield. wish dickov would spend more time watching the game shouting at his own players than shouting at officials for decisions that most the time are correct anyway. that was as bad as any Dave penny game, what's happened to the closing down and aggression that was such a breath of fresh air at the beginning of last year

Edited by NIKI1234

The goals keep getting described as scored from inside the box......any chance some of our team could attempt to get in the way of these shots.

Looking forward to all the drivel from this lot on Twitter & co later ..... pathetic Oldham , truly inexcusable.

All the goals in the second half went in the right-hand side of the goal...must count for something.

Shocking result, considering MK Dons' recent run. But then again, we are talking about the Latics and we have a knack for ending piss poor runs, just not our own.

we never started. shocking performance. not one positive to be taken. strange subs from dickov again, finished the game with no central midfield. wish dickov would spend more time watching the game shouting at his own players than shouting at officials for decisions that most the time are correct anyway. that was as bad as any Dave penny game, what's happened to the closing down and aggression that was such a breath of fresh air at the beginning of last year

Its not suprising.

Serious relegation battle looming for the team and dare i say survival fight for the club on the horizon.

Stadium falling down,no money very poor team and a manager as highlighted above who seems to have completely lost the plot.

Unless investment comes soon i fear either admin next season followed by relegation(if we manage to stay up this time round)

A lot of people on here wont like it,but im afraid the reality is staring us all in the face,

Edited by rigsby

Its not suprising.

Serious relegation battle looming for the team and dare i say survival fight for the club on the horizon.

Stadium falling down,no money very poor team and a manager as highlighted above who seems to have completely lost the plot.

Unless investment comes soon i fear either admin next season followed by relegation(if we manage to stay up this time round)

A lot of people on here wont like it,but im afraid the reality is staring us all in the face,

and has been for the last....what? 5 seasons?....... and yet we are still here!

bad day at the office today

why do people never post the end is nigh after a win??

Simple: Furman and Wes are injured.

Its not suprising.

Next season? If we lose the next game we we'll go out of business. Thats the reality of it.

Next season? If we lose the next game we we'll go out of business. Thats the reality of it.

Boils down to the clueless, indept and total lack of business nounce of our so called execuitves back in the early 90's.

No vision whatsover, mainly worried about the kick back made on the merchandise sold during the glory years.

What really fooks me off is that this was the only time to harness the crowds and get the stadium re-devloped. Some people think the past servents cant be touched, the retired execs should take a good look at em selves, they have slowly let the club die through lack of vision and commercial kudos.

Im really worried about the club.

Its not suprising.

Rigsby, either put up or shut up about your constant comments about admin. Everyone knows that finances are tight but, as has been constantly said, any debt we have is to people who currently have no interest in calling it in (i.e. Simon Blitz). So unless you have any proof that others don't (which I doubt) then stop harping on about it. Same with the long-term issues like the stadium, everyone knows about it.

As for Dickov completely losing the plot and our impending relegation... :petesake:

Rigsby, either put up or shut up about your constant comments about admin. Everyone knows that finances are tight but, as has been constantly said, any debt we have is to people who currently have no interest in calling it in (i.e. Simon Blitz). So unless you have any proof that others don't (which I doubt) then stop harping on about it. Same with the long-term issues like the stadium, everyone knows about it.

As for Dickov completely losing the plot and our impending relegation... :petesake:

To be fair the post was pretty much spot on apart from Dickov losing the plot.

In case you have forgot, this is a message board were people can air there views. If Rigsby wants to have an opinion let him, but dont take it on your sholuders to tell him to stop.

Carry on Rigsby, get it off yer chest lad.

He's looking forward to when he can say 'I told you so, you should all have listened to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

To be fair the post was pretty much spot on apart from Dickov losing the plot.

In case you have forgot, this is a message board were people can air there views. If Rigsby wants to have an opinion let him, but dont take it on your sholuders to tell him to stop.

Carry on Rigsby, get it off yer chest lad.

Lukers, he is more than entitled to his opinion and to tell me why he thinks my opinion is a load of crap if he wants, just like I am to him. But while predictions about relegation, managers and the team are opinions, to make serious comments about us heading towards admin have to be based on very reliable insider information or factual knowledge of the club's financial situation. If he does have that information or knowledge then I take exception to having those comments about the issue being written so flippantly.

Unless investment comes soon

Investment from anyone is a massive ask. The entire ground needs redevelopment and though it all obviously takes time, all seems quiet on that front. Heaven knows we have been trying for years.. remember Sports Park 2000?!