Cheap Season Tickets

I'm a fan of my 5/23 season ticket, just £15.

The Flexicard is a good idea. That said, I'm pretty sure Latics haven't bothered to change any of the 'reserved' seats in the Chaddy for years so this may be well beyond them.

Correct. They've been at it for ages, and to be fair has given them regularly healthy crowds of about 7,000 or so for midweek games for example.

But they're nearly always languishing in the bottom half of the bottom division. I think we've all established elsewhere, the only thing which will get the apathetic returning is a successful side followed by a refurbished Boundary Park.

Its a good idea, but like Rummy said Bradford have previous for this sort of thing and it hasn't really gotten them anywhere.

Bradford have also got a giant fruit salad of a stadium which is probably about 4x the size that they need, allowing seats to be reserved but not used. If we give the opposition the entire RRE we only have 6000 seats left, so possibly means this sort of scheme isn't practical, especially as lots of the big games will have seen season ticket holders (and FlexiCarders) moved from their seats in the RRE.

Bradford's lack of progress is more likely their rent, not the "failure" of cheap season tickets.

I firmly believe that, given a sexy new stand or a new stadium, such schemes could succeed in making Latics the Saturday afternoon destination of choice for the people of Oldham.

But linked to the :censored: tip as it currently stands? Not so sure. Do Hartlepool think their initiative this season is a success?

Edited by opinions4u

Can I just point out that Bradford City have lurched from one bargain ticket fiasco to another which has seen them almost out of business on more than one occasion.

Not sure it was anything to do with the ST promos because they've been bringing in more money than they used to.

More like spending too much on players that have failed to deliver, and a high rental obligation.

Can I just point out that Bradford City have lurched from one bargain ticket fiasco to another which has seen them almost out of business on more than one occasion.

I thought they only brought cheap season tickets in after there last administration although they have had well known problems paying there rent.