Josh Parker

He's been unlucky with injury and being played out of position and his pace might allow him to do well in League 2 but can't say I was that impressed by him. With Marsh-Brown, Taylor, Morais and Simpson we have enough attacking threat that we can do without him. Didn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Well that sucking his teeth at the MK Dons game has appeared to ruin him here, shame as he could have done the stuff at BP but only has himself to blame.

Yep . Guessing its come from that , but It cant be just that, Its all guess work but it looks like an arguement must of ensued from that which Parker obviously didnt apologise for and saw his arse and wanted to go back down south

Well that sucking his teeth at the MK Dons game has appeared to ruin him here, shame as he could have done the stuff at BP but only has himself to blame.

So, another one consigned to the "what if" bucket eh?

I thought he had the attributes to do well for us in League 1. Pace to burn, technically very good and he looked to have the stomach for the fight too.

But - if the reported attitude issues are true; then you can have all the ability in the world; but if you can't be a team-player and go into strops & sulks (or worse) then you're soon going to be shipped out.

Not too sure about the personal reasons; moving back to London - might be a factor in his unhappiness recently; but I can't help but think that's a media cop-out as they couldn't put 'had a massive fallout with the manager and he's spat his dummy so we've farmed him out to the first southern side who would have him'

Edited by slystallone

He looked a real find in pre-season and was superb in our first win of the season at Scunny. By all accounts he had a very good game against Dale (I was in Greece so didn't see that game) but since he came back he's been pretty ineffective and seemed to be holding back (the injury was obviously still affecting him). BUT if he's got an attitude then the decision to get rid is a no brainer and may even free up a bit of wonga to get another loanee in. LB please….

The number 17 shirt seems to have been a bit of a cursed one since Scott Vernon, no one has lasted long in it, or been very good. Since Vernon from memory:

Richard Butcher

Mooussa Dabo (altough it can be argued he never wore it)

Matty Wolfenden

Keigan Parker

Warren Feeney

Josh Parker

to be fair i wouldn't wanna be here if i was a striker being asked to play in defence. never really had a chance seeing as Kuqi is undropable and we don't play more than one up top anyway. Ah well.

Well if (and it is only an if) that is his attitude then I predict that his long term future won't involve being paid lots of money fot running sometimes and kicking a round thing.

The number 17 shirt seems to have been a bit of a cursed one since Scott Vernon, no one has lasted long in it, or been very good. Since Vernon from memory:

Richard Butcher

Mooussa Dabo (altough it can be argued he never wore it)

Matty Wolfenden

Keigan Parker

Warren Feeney

Josh Parker

:lol: :lol:

He was shocking on the ball, didn't know how to get past a player and generally either passed it to the opposition or out for a throw-in. Great pace but it isn't everything. I didn't think he was upto League 1 but I wish him luck at Dagenham, hopefully he can do enough there.

He was shocking on the ball, didn't know how to get past a player and generally either passed it to the opposition or out for a throw-in. Great pace but it isn't everything. I didn't think he was upto League 1 but I wish him luck at Dagenham, hopefully he can do enough there.

Will probably score a hat trick on Saturday. :wink:

Edited by BP1960