We have to buy experience

At yesterdays game it really struck me just how much leadership we lack!

As soon as we concended the shambolic equaliser heads went down and u could see the team looking like they were doomed

We need leaders badly, we have a skipper who has captained us less than 25 times and been captain less than 25 times in his career, kuqi should help the youngsters and set and example and doesnt, at the back we have no communication i feel at times hence :censored: up between centre halves and keeper in the past

experince does not have to cost! Enoygh players will be around in the summer for nothing

IMO

We need

A left back who could be a kid on loan

A comanding centre half with experince to actually lead at the back

A dirty little sod to play in the middle of the park who will put it about (If wes dont sign or injuries ruin his season again)

A out and out winger who just gets it in the mixer nothing flash

One striker who just poaches i.e stays in the :censored:ing box dont go wondering around, he can be the laziest sod ever as long as he is there to poach 15 plus goals a season

A quick nippy striker who commits defenders and puts them under pressure

And finally new fitness regime its so piss poor obviuosly the current one

That said i would release Kuqi he cant be cheap and is a liabilty constantly beratting refs and moaning as well as the fact we have more chance of seeing the queens tits than him scoring a goal again this season from recent preformances

Im not having that u need money in this league we need players with passion, heart, desire and winners who want to succesed and develop and play for the club

I want teams to come to BP and say i :censored:ing hate that :censored: hole its a horrible place to go and they are a nasty tough side, we need to be intimidating and become a nasty side no one wants to travel to

KTF

As soon as we concended the shambolic equaliser heads went down and u could see the team looking like they were doomed

We need leaders badly, we have a skipper who has captained us less than 25 times and been captain less than 25 times in his career, kuqi should help the youngsters and set and example and doesnt, at the back we have no communication i feel at times hence :censored: up between centre halves and keeper in the past

experince does not have to cost! Enoygh players will be around in the summer for nothing

IMO

We need

A dirty little sod to play in the middle of the park who will put it about (If wes dont sign or injuries ruin his season again)

One striker who just poaches i.e stays in the :censored:ing box dont go wondering around, he can be the laziest sod ever as long as he is there to poach 15 plus goals a season

That said i would release Kuqi he cant be cheap and is a liabilty constantly beratting refs and moaning as well as the fact we have more chance of seeing the queens tits than him scoring a goal again this season from recent preformances

Im not having that u need money in this league we need players with passion, heart, desire and winners who want to succesed and develop and play for the club

I want teams to come to BP and say i :censored:ing hate that :censored: hole its a horrible place to go and they are a nasty tough side, we need to be intimidating and become a nasty side no one wants to travel to

KTF

None of that will be any use if the manager doesn't organise them.

Since entry to this godforsaken league, Oldham have always enjoyed 'better' years with the inclusion of a rated midfielder. We all can write out pretty wish-lists but it all comes down to one strong influential midfield general/captain and a manager that can manage him. All the rest will fall into place with what's on offer right now.

I don't think even Greek Phil sees Liz's t1ts.

A left back who could be a kid on loan How about Adam Griffin?

A comanding centre half with experince to actually lead at the back Nathan Clarke?

A out and out winger who just gets it in the mixer nothing flash Try Nicky Ajose, Bury have had him a couple of times, could we pay more than them for a loanee?

One striker who just poaches i.e stays in the :censored:ing box dont go wondering around, he can be the laziest sod ever as long as he is there to poach 15 plus goals a season Try Scott Spencer from Hyde, or another one from non league, keen and eager, and got some

experience, more than Dr Who.

A quick nippy striker who commits defenders and puts them under pressure Bowery from Chesterfield, if they get relegated.

Good teams to look at to recruit players for the above and other positions would be:

• From teams who've been promoted from League one, who think players may not be good enough for the championship. Like Wes from Peterborough.
  • From teams who've been relegated from League One, who are good League one players. Like Brentford got Jonathan Douglas from Swindon, and we got Richie Wellens from Blackpool.
  • Up and coming loanees ( though not too many) from Premier League or Chamionship teams. e.g Aidy White, Ryan Bertrand, Lee Croft, Kilkenny,

IMO

We need

KTF

Alex Smith, young left back out of contract at Fulham, don't know much about him, but he's certainly a box of tricks (see Fulham Academy video).

http://eurorivals.ne...ith:fulham.html

Edited by BP1960

A comanding centre half with experince to actually lead at the back Nathan Clarke?

A out and out winger who just gets it in the mixer nothing flash Try Nicky Ajose, Bury have had him a couple of times, could we pay more than them for a loanee?

One striker who just poaches i.e stays in the :censored:ing box dont go wondering around, he can be the laziest sod ever as long as he is there to poach 15 plus goals a season Try Scott Spencer from Hyde, or another one from non league, keen and eager, and got some

A quick nippy striker who commits defenders and puts them under pressure Bowery from Chesterfield, if they get relegated.

Good teams to look at to recruit players for the above and other positions would be:

• From teams who've been promoted from League one, who think players may not be good enough for the championship. Like Wes from Peterborough.
  • From teams who've been relegated from League One, who are good League one players. Like Brentford got Jonathan Douglas from Swindon, and we got Richie Wellens from Blackpool.
  • Up and coming loanees ( though not too many) from Premier League or Chamionship teams. e.g Aidy White, Ryan Bertrand, Lee Croft, Kilkenny,

This hard tackling experienced midfielder may be available;

http://www.thescratchingshed.com/2011/07/whites-complete-michael-brown-signing/

Edited by BP1960

I wonder if Gerry Taggart has checked out this big commanding Irish centre back Albert Watson ? (see 2mins 30 seconds into the video)

http://www.soapextra.../id/oBStOmmTRzk

Edited by BP1960

On loan maybe ?.........

The new John Aldridge ?

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2011/11/liverpool-legend-this-young-striker-is.html

Anyone rate him?

http://www.safc.com/...2051798,00.html

Edited by BP1960

My wife worked with Andy Taylor, the Sheffield United left back, fiance last week and they got to talking about football (not my wife's strong point granted)

This is all according to his fiance:

He nearly signed on loan for us the week before we played them, but the move was pulled by United after the other LB in there squad (after research its Marcus Williams) got injured.

He wanted to come on loan, and was pissed off when they pulled out of the deal as he wanted to 'shop window' himself with us.

He's out of contract this summer, and is interested in a move to us.

Wants to stay in & around the area as he has a house in Sheffield, so a local(ish) commute is preffered.

All in all, he could be a very realistic transfer target for left back for next season.