Question of the week Edition 7

Do you buy a matchday progammes and do you feel they are value for money  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you buy a matchday progammes at Bp?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you feel they are value for money?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you buy a matchday progammes at away grounds?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Do you feel they are value for money for us at away games?

• Yes
    • No

I like to buy them but i answered no because more often than not when i'v bought my ticket that's my money gone for the day. I like to keep football as cheap as possible, especially because i'm always skint and i don't like feeling ripped off. I can get over 20 quid for a ticket because that's the best the club can do without losing even more money but if you throw in program, pie and pint you're closer to 30 quid and a lot of the time you are going to see a 1 nil loss for that 30 quid.

I don't buy programmes at home or away. I do buy the fanzines at away ground though for a read on the train home. The Leyton Orient one this season was superb, Wycombe's not so great. Why don't we have one? (We probably did to be fair, just before my time)

I decided against programmes a few days back going 18 or so games x£3 at £54 a season I would rather use on a pie or a pint a game

I am the same, even if I just get to ten games a season that's still £30 which I could spend on going to another.

The info in a programme now is, I would imagine, available elsewhere. News, manager's comments, news about the away side, stats, interviews with players etc. When I used to collect programmes (and I did for every game I went to until I was 18 or so) I didn't really have an interest/awareness in fanzines. I would now probably get one if it was available at BP.