Today was unacceptable...

I'm sorry, but today was a poor excuse for a game. I know Bury played their part in making it the dullest game of the season, but by god, what on earth has Dickov had the players doing all week?

Robbie looked like he couldnt be arsed, Bunn is NEVER going to be a lone striker upfront, and Millar's selection for NI baffles me still.

Yes we have 6/7 players aged 19/20, yes it was two games away from the end of the season, but the only good thing I can say about today was the crowd.

We need changes in every aspect of the team. It looks like Matt Smith will be our only contracted striker come next saturday if Kuqi and Reid are released, which is a worry.

I just feel that in terms of the costs of petrol, lunch and the game itself, the players could have performed a little bit more to earn their wage.

It has been downhill since January 29th and I have totally lost any faith in this management team . I doubt any other manager in this league would survive 8 games without a win .

But the worst thing is we are awful to watch. We create very few scoring chances ,score even less & fade in the second half on so many occasions.

It has been downhill since January 29th and I have totally lost any faith in this management team . I doubt any other manager in this league would survive 8 games without a win .

But the worst thing is we are awful to watch. We create very few scoring chances ,score even less & fade in the second half on so many occasions.

Dont be a drama queen!

I'm sorry, but today was a poor excuse for a game. I know Bury played their part in making it the dullest game of the season, but by god, what on earth has Dickov had the players doing all week?

Robbie looked like he couldnt be arsed, Bunn is NEVER going to be a lone striker upfront, and Millar's selection for NI baffles me still.

Yes we have 6/7 players aged 19/20, yes it was two games away from the end of the season, but the only good thing I can say about today was the crowd.

We need changes in every aspect of the team. It looks like Matt Smith will be our only contracted striker come next saturday if Kuqi and Reid are released, which is a worry.

I just feel that in terms of the costs of petrol, lunch and the game itself, the players could have performed a little bit more to earn their wage.

Could say that about 90% of our games in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entertainment value in 2012 is like most of our goals for record - NIL

A tweet from Simpson "Struggled through that! Gd point in the end against a gd team in gd form! Great to see @nathanclarke6 & all the fans in fancy dress aswel ☺" was he injured?

The threat to modern civilisation that is poor grammar. You'd think that someone who went to university would be capable of putting a comma after Nathan Clarke's name. Him and Clarke swapped shirts at the end. I hope Simpson pays the club for his. Not sure what the clown who tweeted him saying "Your [YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? IT'S "YOU'RE", FFS!] :censored:. Not good enough for Oldham. get out of our club" was hoping to achieve, though.

For all the stick Kuqi's come in for recently, I thought we really missed him yesterday.

I wasn't that upset about that display because I'm used to us serving up unimaginative, characterless football for months now. The unfortunate thing is that Dickov - and his over-loyal supporters - finds an excuse to explain each dull contest. This time we had "neither side have nowt to play for".

The sorry truth is the squad in its current state is one that will finish in the bottom four next season.

Tbh I think the crowd's performance mirrored the awful game - no real support or atmosphere just loads of p**sed up blokes throwing pies around and a hell of a lot of people leaving with a third of the game to go. Good or bad if I.ve paid £26 plus travel I.m gonna stay til the bitter end.

Tbh I think the crowd's performance mirrored the awful game - no real support or atmosphere just loads of p**sed up blokes throwing pies around and a hell of a lot of people leaving with a third of the game to go. Good or bad if I.ve paid £26 plus travel I.m gonna stay til the bitter end.

I thought our fans were brilliant yesterday.

I was stood there at one point listening to the to-and-fro chanting. It's all cliched to a point where if the match isn't at least 90 miles from Oldham the atmosphere is plastic. I love the Football League, but its fans all roll into one these days. There's no identity whatsoever, and that bloody Sloop John B tune is beyond irritating.

Decent volume, chanting with only a few gaps, not overly getting on the players' backs.

And the fancy dress stuff.

I was sat in the corner, so I suppose it may have felt different elsewhere.

Not as good as Preston though

Is that the corner nearest the bury fans? It looked full in there - we were sat nearest where you come in and I couldn't hear any sustained chanting - not even the usual moans and groans.

I took my 5 year old daughter (first ever game) and she said " I'll clap and cheer when you do" I honestly clapped about half a dozen times - it was flat as a pancake. Very disappointing.

Decent volume, chanting with only a few gaps, not overly getting on the players' backs.

And the fancy dress stuff.

I was sat in the corner, so I suppose it may have felt different elsewhere.

Not as good as Preston though.

Main stand was like a morgue, and behind the goal were mostly very quiet from there apart from about 3 short-lived songs.