Any Friendly News?

With the season a whole 4 days ago I was hoping to try and plan which Friendly / Friendlies I would go to.

Have I missed an announcement or are we a bit slower than usual in announcing them?

With the season a whole 4 days ago I was hoping to try and plan which Friendly / Friendlies I would go to.

Have I missed an announcement or are we a bit slower than usual in announcing them?

PD in his interview said last week that 4 or 5 games had been agreed, just need to confirm dates and fans will be told. Couple of 'exciting' games at BP he said.

Now Darren Sheridan has left Barrow we hopefully wont be playing them again but Salford City as normal. I doubt there be any pre season tour so some random Non League team in the middle of nowhere or another trip to Fleetwood be nice.

The club or PD should be wording Pardew. The toon will bring a 1000 plus.

Considering they had over 3000 for an FA youth cup tie, I think they might bring a few more than that.

Plus, they may not be allowed to play at home whilst the Olympics is on.

Just watched a video at the end to show what happened. They sang they'd go on the pitch if Sammy Ameobi scored which he did. Some ran on, stewards taking a few out the ground so a load run on to rescue their fellow fans!

Just watched a video at the end to show what happened. They sang they'd go on the pitch if Sammy Ameobi scored which he did. Some ran on, stewards taking a few out the ground so a load run on to rescue their fellow fans!

no doubt a few banning orders being dished out as a result of that

on decent authority -

Accrington Stanley away. Part of the cisak deal.

My mate does the sky blog for stanley on sky. He seems tofind things out pretty early ad told me about cisak a few weeks before we had "agreed" a deal

Edited by pukka