Colchester28/1

Scunthorpe33/1

Yeovil40/1

Shrewsbury40/1

Oldham40/1

Bury40/1

Walsall66/1

Leyton Orient66/1

So yet again we are going down, Carlisle odds seem very good value when compared to notts county and stevenage. cant see coventry or portsmouth doing that well either

Whoever loses out of Hudds and Sheff U will piss this league next year

That's been said of Huddersfield a few times! I'd agree this time though, if they can keep Rhodes, but I don't believe they will. Sheff Utd will win it next season, if they don't get up this time around.

I find it exciting being the underdogs as it brings excitement to the season. But i feel next season good be our last in league 1. If dickov recruits, team builds and brings in a 20 goal a season machine, then I dont see how with a strong defence, capable midfield on top of the that in weslo and furman that we cant pull of a suprise. 17th May and already cannot wait for 18th August!! OWTB!!

What the hell are swindon doing third?!

I think you'll find they're first.

Swindon will have a lot of money thrown at them because of PDC and so the odds will reflect that. Needless to say there's 22 sides on that list, whoever comes up will slide in below us and whoever stays down will go to the top of the pile.

I do think Sheffield will piss it next year if they stay down, if Huddersfield stay down and lose Rhodes then they will have to reinvest wisely. Whichever way, next year's league will be the weakest for a fair few years...which should hopefully make it a more level playing field and an interesting season.

I'm not so sure about Sheffield United if they stay down, their wage bill can't be sustainable at this level so it will be interesting to see who they let go.

Bournemouth and Preston could be the interesting teams to watch out for next year, both could be successful but as said above both could easily implode. Could be quite an even league next year though.

Rumour going round is that Rhodes is off to Fulham.

Don't forget bookies odds are often skewed against popular teams. Any club with a big fan base will have reduced odds so the bookies loose less money if they win.

40/1 is as low price as I remember though, but it is unsurprising considering 2 of the 3 already promoted teams are amongst the favourites.

As of 29/5/12 (from a Sheffield site)

Sheff Wed - 5/1

Huddersfield - 6/1

PNE - 6/1

Sheff Utd - 7/1

Charlton - 9/1

Scunthorpe - 10/1

Bournemouth - 14/1

MK Dons - 16/1

Carlisle - 25/1

Colchester - 25/1

Brentford - 33/1

Bury - 33/1

Chesterfield - 33/1

Exeter - 33/1

Notts County - 33/1

Rochdale - 33/1

Leyton Orient - 40/1

Stevenage - 40/1

Tranmere - 40/1

Wycombe - 40/1

Oldham - 50/1

Walsall - 50/1

Hartlepool - 66/1

Yeovil - 66/1

EDIT: ODDS TO WIN THE LEAGUE

Edited by jsslatic

U mean 2011? Haha. Next season for us i think is the most unpredictable for a few years! Pompey could start on minus 20? And cov minus 10. With the big turn around in our playing sataff we need to hit the ground running but keep running this year. It is well documented amongst us latics fans that if key players had been fit more last season, we would of finished higher in the league.