The latest from the Football Rumours site.....

22 Jun 2012 02:17:22

simpson, Millar and Diallo all to agree new deal while morais, kuqi and Mchangama to decline the chance to stay

Tom Taiwo set to sign a 2 year deal with a club near to his home in leeds most likely doncaster.

Lee croft deal is off due to the fee derby want for croft to take him on loan or even full.

Also oldham set for Pre season game with Newcastle.

Make your own minds up....

simpson, Millar and Diallo all to agree new deal while morais, kuqi and Mchangama to decline the chance to stay

Tom Taiwo set to sign a 2 year deal with a club near to his home in leeds most likely doncaster.

Lee croft deal is off due to the fee derby want for croft to take him on loan or even full.

Shame if Kuqi doenst stay Morais and Mchangmanagaadaa can go, plenty of players out there.

we have the option to keep on kuqi, i couldnt see why mchangama would leave either , sounds like a loud of b*ll*cks to me.

Kuqi has the option, not us.

hmmm strange for some reason i believed it was us who had the option on a further season , in that case it really wouldnt surprise me if he leaves , he's spent half the time moaning that he hasnt enjoyed it that much here.

hmmm strange for some reason i believed it was us who had the option on a further season , in that case it really wouldnt surprise me if he leaves , he's spent half the time moaning that he hasnt enjoyed it that much here.

Neither have the fans watching him

Horlicks

I think we have the option.

But if the player turns round and says he's not up for it, would you exercise it?

Not sure he'd want to be sub as often as he perhaps should be.