Welcome to BP Tom Taiwo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are teasing us again.... (ignore the Matt Smith tweet - or choose not to ignore it - poor cut and pasting on my part - maybe his twin is the new signing?)

Signing for
today, hopefully. Not a hint from club who it is but vibes are positive on the player's quality...

C_71_article_1456161_image_list_image_list_item_0_image_normal.jpg

Just seen my twin!

oafc_twitter_icon_normal.png

Hopefully some good news to come from the club very shortly. Keep checking the website for details!

Cant reveal my source deal done and dusted announced Monday 2nd along with 1 other un-named player.

According to Matt Chambers, last week he asked PD if we were signing Tom Taiwo, PD flat out denied it.

Someone's wrong !

Or maybe everyone..

Just saying.

Edited by singe

It baffles me how, after finding a pretty decent formula, it got thrown away and never used again despite our goal droughts.

The key was actually Jones and Alessandra. Not real wingers, but hardworking players who let the full backs go past them to deliver the service to others.

Simpson did this well on the right when he first came.

Cant reveal my source deal done and dusted announced Monday 2nd along with 1 other un-named player.

Postman Matt, is it possible you could update me regarding the above, thanks. Of course you can leave out the bit about J Grounds....cheers Edited by hollandspies