According to Latics e-zine site Kuqi turned down the chance of another 12 month deal and has left the club....Simpson is rumoured to have signed a 12 month deal with an option of a further year dependant on our progress in the league.

Would be pretty happy with that if true.

Exactly the same as I said last week about Simpson as said on here Friday night the stumbling block on Simpson was wether was 1 or 2 years as he wanted a deal that can leave on a free after 1 year if we got relegated apprently

Hope this comes true and then I will happily tell you who told me within the club to verify that wouldnt post :censored: on here, all will say is mine is a member of the playing staff

Exactly the same as I said last week about Simpson as said on here Friday night the stumbling block on Simpson was wether was 1 or 2 years as he wanted a deal that can leave on a free after 1 year if we got relegated apprently

Hope this comes true and then I will happily tell you who told me within the club to verify that wouldnt post :censored: on here, all will say is mine is a member of the playing staff

To be fair, that is not an unreasonable clause, cannot see it being a major stumbling block.

As I told you all, as the source I had at the club said to me.

I thank you! :)

It was a stumbling block for a while as the club wanted 1 year with option of 2nd year, so glad he has signed

Oh yeah and as promised I can reveal that the source where I get info from the club was Reid as he is now gone happy to put that in the open

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I like it. Hedge your bets on a realistic but ultimately unprovable technicality, then reveal your source as someone no longer at the club so you can have your five minutes in the sun without the expectation to produce the goods again. Very clever.

:wink:

I like it. Hedge your bets on a realistic but ultimately unprovable technicality, then reveal your source as someone no longer at the club so you can have your five minutes in the sun without the expectation to produce the goods again. Very clever.

But alas..........No more cosy chicken suppers!

As I told you all, as the source I had at the club said to me.

I thank you! :)

It was a stumbling block for a while as the club wanted 1 year with option of 2nd year, so glad he has signed

Oh yeah and as promised I can reveal that the source where I get info from the club was Reid as he is now gone happy to put that in the open

Are you mates or did you ask him on twitter?

Edited by longtimeblue

Haha Zorro, I used to be a YTS and I am similar age to Reid, I dont know him whatsoever but I know Manny Smith at Walsall I used to play against him and we have remained friends and I have his number, I bugged him a few times to ask Reid what he knew about Simpson and Kuqi and after a few 'nothings' he came back to me about 10days ago when i 1st wrote it on here that he was at advanced stage in talks with the club and told me about the 2 year thing.

I also have been told that we will NOT be signing Tonks and that no offer has been made to him

I will quite happily put it on here as Reid aint at the club but I do not and have not ever spoke to him in my life before.

Me and Manny went away last year on a stag do together and I met with Leon Legge from Brenford and Steven Fletcher from Wolves, leggy is as nice a bloke as you could meet and really appreciates making it from non-league late in his career and was a carer working on just above the minimum wage before making it

As said when i know more i will happily share

Do what I do, Tesco sell the rub, the sauce and the chip Sprinkle, much nicer and cheaper as you get several portions for your money...

When I used the rub it wasn't half as good as the real thing! Maybe I just can't cook haha